- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 10 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 10 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 11 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Mohit Kumar Joshi Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 12.5 Lakh Question, Can You?
- Technology Google Tensor Processor Powering The Pixel 6 Series Explained
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
The moment you look at Aditi Rao Hydari, you know the actress is a class apart. The latest photoshoot of hers was definitely a proof. Styled by Ami Patel, she wore a saree and looked simply stunning. Posed contemplatively on pink petals, Aditi was a vision to behold. She inspired us to drape this particular saree and we have decoded her attire for you.
So, Aditi Rao wore a Punit Balana saree, which was exquisitely draped. With her olive-green saree, the actress celebrated earthy hue. It was a silk organza saree that was enhanced by intricate threadwork in gold. The saree was subtly done and she paired her saree with a sleeveless olive blouse, which went well with her saree.
Her styling was done meticulously and the jewellery was on-point. Aditi wore an elaborate emerald and gold neckpiece and statement rings, which came from The House of MBj. The makeup was light with contouring done beautifully. She wore a light-pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and a tiny bindi that elevated her look. The middle-parted bun was adorned with pink and white handpicked flowers, which accentuated her look. Aditi Rao Hydari looked pretty as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Pictures Courtesy: The House Of Pixels