- 42 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- 1 hr ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 2 hrs ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- Movies Darbar Kerala Rights Acquired By Kalpaka Films, Rajinikanth Fans Happy
- Finance Govt To Consider Personal Income Tax Cuts To Boost Growth
- News Applications for H-1B visa to be accepted from April 1: US
- Technology Flipkart Apple Days: Discounts, EMI Offers On iPhone XR, iPhone 11 Pro, iPads And More
- Sports Universal title match and Reigns vs. Corbin confirmed for WWE TLC 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The special occasion was the 20 years celebration party of the veteran designer, Sabyasachi and Aditi Rao Hydari among other divas graced the party. Unlike others, Aditi's look was towards the vintage side and she looked totally graceful. The actress wore a sari and totally wooed us. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Aditi draped a sari and teamed it with a full-sleeved blouse. Her sari was adorned with nature-inspired prints and was draped conservatively. It was a delicate number and seemed like an all-occasion wear. Her sari was dipped in beige colour and contrasted by grey-hued floral prints. It was one of the most impressive numbers ever.
Aditi paired her dress with humble sandals and accessorised her look with elaborate earrings, which went well with her look. The makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade and dramatic winged eyeliner. Her impeccable hairdo rounded out her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Aditi's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.