- 5 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 5 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 6 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The special occasion was the 20 years celebration party of the veteran designer, Sabyasachi and Aditi Rao Hydari among other divas graced the party. Unlike others, Aditi's look was towards the vintage side and she looked totally graceful. The actress wore a sari and totally wooed us. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Aditi draped a sari and teamed it with a full-sleeved blouse. Her sari was adorned with nature-inspired prints and was draped conservatively. It was a delicate number and seemed like an all-occasion wear. Her sari was dipped in beige colour and contrasted by grey-hued floral prints. It was one of the most impressive numbers ever.
Aditi paired her dress with humble sandals and accessorised her look with elaborate earrings, which went well with her look. The makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade and dramatic winged eyeliner. Her impeccable hairdo rounded out her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Aditi's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.