- Movies Parth Samthaan Had A Crush On Aamna Sharif; Actor Reacts To Rumours Of Dating Erica Fernandes
- News 12-year-old girl barred from proceeding to Lord Ayyappa temple
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift BS-VI Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Video
- Technology YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium Prepaid Plans Launched In India
- Finance Corporation Bank Jumps 20% On Third Consecutive Day Of Rally
- Sports IPL 2020: Parthiv Patel responds to Dean Jones' jibe on being retained by Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Aditi Rao Hydari looked gorgeous at a recent award function. She wore a stunning sari for the event and sported an impeccable look. Well, with this we definitely thought that Aditi elevated her style quotient. She wore a beautiful sari, which was pretty extraordinary in terms of pattern and hue. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The 'Padmaavat' actress wore a sari that was accentuated by a metallic touch and featured an amazing colour block. This sari of hers was dark-hued and contrasted by silver and red hues. It was enhanced by stripes and made for impressive elegant wear. Aditi was a vision in her attire, which was designed by Payal Khandwala. She teamed her handwoven sari with a three-quarter-sleeved black blouse, which went well with her sari.
With styling done to perfection, she notched up her look with a statement oxidised neckpiece and complementing bangles, which came from Amrapali. The makeup was towards the dewy side with accentuated cheekbones, pink lip shade, soft kohl, and a bindi. The impeccable middle-parted ponytail completed her traditional look. We thought Aditi looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.