- 19 min ago Shitala Satam 2020: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 1 hr ago Preity Zinta Or Shilpa Shetty, Whose Beautiful Handloom Saree Will You Pick For Upcoming Wedding?
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 10 August 2020
- 20 hrs ago Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Movies Vijay Fans File Police Complaint Against Meera Mitun; Demand Public Apology For Defaming Master Star
- News Karnataka SSLC Result 2020 to be declared today at this time
- Travel Flying To India From Abroad? Check Out The New International Travel Rules Here.
- Finance Nifty Opens Higher, Defence Related Stocks Gain
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Binder made history at Brno
- Technology Week 34, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9 Prime, Realme V5 5G, Vivo S7, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra And
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Last week, we were disappointed with Aditi Rao Hydari's pink dress but this time, the actress left us more than impressed with her Tarun Tahiliani ensemble. She was the traditional perfection at the Dadasaheb Phalke Awards 2019. Her styling was also meticulously done, which absolutely enhanced her style quotient.
The 'Padmaavat' actress wore a stunning black and gold outfit, which seemed a cross between a sari and a pantsuit. It was a one-shouldered black attire that appeared like a pantsuit with flared pants and then came the richly metallic golden drape, which not only gave her ensemble a sari touch but also gave her attire a dramatic dimension. Aditi's attire also came with a belt, which added a structure.
She sensibly accessorised her look with gold jhumkis, which blended with her ensemble. The makeup was notched up by a matte pink lip shade and dark kohl. The cheekbones were lightly highlighted and the impeccable hairdo completed her look. Aditi was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.