- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeep – Veteran Actor Jai Jagadeesh Gets Eliminated
- News Amit Shah assures of BJP, Shiv Sena coming together Ramdas Athawale
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Last week, we were disappointed with Aditi Rao Hydari's pink dress but this time, the actress left us more than impressed with her Tarun Tahiliani ensemble. She was the traditional perfection at the Dadasaheb Phalke Awards 2019. Her styling was also meticulously done, which absolutely enhanced her style quotient.
The 'Padmaavat' actress wore a stunning black and gold outfit, which seemed a cross between a sari and a pantsuit. It was a one-shouldered black attire that appeared like a pantsuit with flared pants and then came the richly metallic golden drape, which not only gave her ensemble a sari touch but also gave her attire a dramatic dimension. Aditi's attire also came with a belt, which added a structure.
She sensibly accessorised her look with gold jhumkis, which blended with her ensemble. The makeup was notched up by a matte pink lip shade and dark kohl. The cheekbones were lightly highlighted and the impeccable hairdo completed her look. Aditi was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.