- Movies 'Article 15' Gets Five Modifications From CBFC
- Finance L&T Completes Acquiring Controlling Stake In Mindtree
- News Amitabh Kant to be NITI Aayog CEO for 2 more years
- Technology LG G8 ThinQ India Launch Set For August 2019
- Sports Virat Kohli 37 runs away from breaking the record of Sachin Tendulkar, Brian Lara
- Automobiles Check Out Gaurav Gill's Rally-Spec Mahindra XUV300 — Do You Like It?
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Aditi Rao Hydari also gracefully glided down the ramp for the FICCI Flo event, 'Khadi Goes Global'. She walked down the ramp for Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and represented the designer duo's interpretation of khadi. The 'Padmaavat' actress looked regal and celebrated the freedom-movement fabric and rich traditional legacy of the country.
With this ensemble, Aditi not only inspired the prospective brides to experiment with hues but also beckoned them to choose a khadi attire for the special occasion. She wore a beige-hued khadi gathered anarkali, which featured a slit neckline bodice and meticulously done flared skirt. Bringing alive the Rajasthani craftsmanship, her attire was embellished with gota and richly accented with ghungroos. Aditi also draped a complementing dupatta, which accentuated her ethnic look.
The actress accessorised her attire with elaborate earrings, which enhanced her stylish avatar. The makeup was nude-toned and touched up by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The slightly middle-parted wavy tresses were backcombed and that rounded out her gorgeous look. So, what do you think about Aditi Rao Hydari's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.