- 32 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 46 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Shehnaaz Gill Advises Madhurima Tuli To Ignore Her Ex, Vishal Aditya Singh
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Aditi Rao Hydari also gracefully glided down the ramp for the FICCI Flo event, 'Khadi Goes Global'. She walked down the ramp for Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla and represented the designer duo's interpretation of khadi. The 'Padmaavat' actress looked regal and celebrated the freedom-movement fabric and rich traditional legacy of the country.
With this ensemble, Aditi not only inspired the prospective brides to experiment with hues but also beckoned them to choose a khadi attire for the special occasion. She wore a beige-hued khadi gathered anarkali, which featured a slit neckline bodice and meticulously done flared skirt. Bringing alive the Rajasthani craftsmanship, her attire was embellished with gota and richly accented with ghungroos. Aditi also draped a complementing dupatta, which accentuated her ethnic look.
The actress accessorised her attire with elaborate earrings, which enhanced her stylish avatar. The makeup was nude-toned and touched up by a pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The slightly middle-parted wavy tresses were backcombed and that rounded out her gorgeous look. So, what do you think about Aditi Rao Hydari's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.