- Movies ‘Kaithi’ Fame Lokesh Kanagaraj To Bring Back The Magic Of Rajini-Kamal Duo?
- Finance Petrol Prices Cut For The First Time In A Month
- News ‘Justice for Disha’: No more 'Tarikh pe Tarikh', Twitter explodes to Hyderabad rapists’ encounter
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Characterised by soft brocades, chiffons, and flares, the House of Kotwara presented a collection that basically portrayed the romance a woman weaves around her. Aditi graced the ramp gracefully in her attire, which backed the maximalism in fashion. She wore a resplendent lehenga, which was accentuated by deep hue and intricate motifs.
Her outfit consisted of a structured blouse and flared skirt. It was enhanced by nuanced details and rich hue. The meticulous embellishment on the borders also upped her attire. Her attire talked about the traditional craftsmanship of the country and Mughal sensibilities. Adding to that, this outfit can totally make your bridal outfit get a class apart touch and make you stand out.
Aditi's jewellery was also elaborate. She wore a stunning choker that was crafted out of precious stones. The earrings and bangles further notched up her style quotient. The makeup was highlighted by accentuated cheekbones, smoky kohl, and a dark pink lip shade. The middle-parted tresses were impeccable and completed her look. So, what do you think about Aditi's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.