- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Characterised by soft brocades, chiffons, and flares, the House of Kotwara presented a collection that basically portrayed the romance a woman weaves around her. Aditi graced the ramp gracefully in her attire, which backed the maximalism in fashion. She wore a resplendent lehenga, which was accentuated by deep hue and intricate motifs.
Her outfit consisted of a structured blouse and flared skirt. It was enhanced by nuanced details and rich hue. The meticulous embellishment on the borders also upped her attire. Her attire talked about the traditional craftsmanship of the country and Mughal sensibilities. Adding to that, this outfit can totally make your bridal outfit get a class apart touch and make you stand out.
Aditi's jewellery was also elaborate. She wore a stunning choker that was crafted out of precious stones. The earrings and bangles further notched up her style quotient. The makeup was highlighted by accentuated cheekbones, smoky kohl, and a dark pink lip shade. The middle-parted tresses were impeccable and completed her look. So, what do you think about Aditi's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.