- 3 hrs ago Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- 4 hrs ago Diwali 2019: This Diwali, We Have Compiled Modern Festive Wears For Discerning Men
- 4 hrs ago Congenital Insensitivity To Pain (CIP): Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 5 hrs ago Let Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Other Divas Inspire You To Dress Your Best For Mid-Week Party
- Sports ISL 2019-20: JFC vs OFC: 10-man Jamshedpur deliver a killer blow
- News PM Modi likely to visit Saudi Arabia on Oct 29 for investment summit
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Opens Up On Working With Varun Dhawan In Coolie No 1: 'He’s Crazy'
- Technology Lava Z41, Android Go Smartphone Launched In India For Rs. 3,899
- Automobiles BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
We were glad to watch Abhishek Bachchan back in action on-screen and we are happier that his movie, 'Manmarziyaan' did well. Post his brilliant performance in the movie, the actor is radiating confidence. He was seen walking at the airport with a lot of swag and well he gave us really cool fashion goals.
He wore a really slay-worthy sweatshirt and notched up his casual avatar to a whole new extent. His sweatshirt was full-sleeved and baggy. Well, Abhishek totally aced the street-style look at the airport. It was dipped in white shade and was enhanced by bold blue stripes.
The actor paired his sweatshirt with classic blue-hued denims and walked ever so comfortably with one hand in his pocket. So, his voluminous top got contrasted by straight-fit jeans. Abhishek also teamed his ensemble with white-hued sports shoes.
He completed his look with a sports cap and dark shades. Well, we are much impressed by Abhishek and hope we see him more often on the screen. How did you find his look? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.