- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago How To Prepare Green And Healthy Moringa Smoothie Recipe
- 12 hrs ago Valentine’s Day: Effects Of A Breakup On Your Body
- 13 hrs ago Valentine's Day: What Does Your Zodiac Sign Say About Your Valentine's Day
- Sports England Tour of Bangladesh: England announce ODI and T20I squads, Full Fixtures List
- Finance 'Amul' Hkes Milk Prices By Rs 2 Per Litre; Gujarat exempted
- Technology Oppo Reno 8T India launch Today: Check Specifications, Features, And Price
- Movies The Great Indian Kitchen Review: Remake Of A Quality Film Fails Again; Another Setback for Aishwarya Rajesh!
- Automobiles Kawasaki ZX-4R Unveiled – Sports High-Revving 4-Cylinder Engine
- Education Career Opportunities in Software Engineering in India
- News After revising Tax slabs, Nirmala Sitharaman to tell BJP MPs 'benefits of budget' today
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
The premiere of Marvel Studios produced movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever was held on October 27, 2022, and it was indeed a star-studded affair. From Lupita Nyong'o, and Letitia Wright to Rihanna, the cast of the movie and other Hollywood celebs graced the purple carpet in their best eclectic fashion choices!
Here's a list of Hollywood celebs who formed an impression with their "experimenting" style at the Black Panther Wakanda Forever Premiere:
Letitia Wright who is playing the role of Shuri in Black Panther Wakanda Forever looked chic in a black pantsuit. Her classic button-down jacket featured lovely floral work on the shoulders. She elevated her sharp pantsuit attire with curated feminine jewelry including stud earrings and a cocktail ring.
Talented Hollywood actress Lupita Nyong'o dazzled on the purple carpet in a white dress. Her pristine white gown was crafted in braids style and featured cut work. The twisted braid at the center of the dress looked very dramatic and artistic. Lupita accentuated her diva look with a floral headband and stud earrings.
Pop star and actress Rihanna graced the purple carpet wearing a grey colour body-hugging dress. Her off-shoulder gown featured sequin detailing all over and an offbeat silhouette. Rihanna elevated the designer outfit with matching gloves and boots. She sported glossy makeup and kept her lovely mane in an open wavy style.
Danai Gurira who is playing The role of The General looked stylish on Black Panther Wakanda Forever Premiere purple carpet. Her purple dress featured exaggerated frills, ruffles, and pleats all over. The midi dress also had a long fabric train on one side. Danai matched her bewitching outfit with purple heels and a black headscarf.
Actress Michaela Coel impressed us with her enchanting fashion sense on the purple carpet. She picked a floor-grazing brown-silver off-shoulder dress with an attached hood. The subtle shimmer work on the gown appeared chic and futuristic. Michaela carried a pretty artistic-looking black handbag that resembled a rare rock with a long tasseled attached to it.
American actress Angela Bassett who is portraying royalty in the movie looked chic in a purple off-shoulder dress. Her designer outfit was crafted to perfection with frills and pleats in a layered form. The peplum-style top attached to the flared skirt with a front slit looked pretty experimentative. She picked statement earrings to accentuate the dramatic gown.
Actress Dominique Thorne who plays the role of Ironheart in the film arrived on the purple carpet in a purple and black net dress. The off-shoulder dress was structured in a corset-style top and skirt-like flared look. Dominique wore net gloves and stockings to match the net-style gown.
Ryan Coogler, the director of the Black Panther Wakanda Forever looked dapper in an ivory-white Chinese collared shirt and matching trousers. He accentuated the classic look with a statement chain, gold-rimmed glasses, and black loafers.
Actor Winston Duke who plays M'Baku in the movie impressed with his eclectic fashion sense. Winston wore a black shirt, and matching trousers and layered it with a bright orange coat. He picked curated accessories including a neck chain, bracelet, and black glasses to complete his purple carpet fashion.
Actor Michael B.Jordan of Creed movie fame looked super impressive with his yellow outfit. Michael opted for a bright yellow suit with a wide collar neck and front slit at the trousers. He accentuated the retro look with a beaded neck chain as a curated accessory.
Regé-Jean Page of the hit Netflix series Bridgerton looked suave in a grey suit. Regé paired the classic suit with a white button-down shirt and opted for white sneakers to add a casual hint to his chosen ensemble.
- womenBudget 2023: Nirmala Sitharaman’s Handloom sarees From Previous Budget Sessions Are Nothing But Impressive!
- bollywood wardrobeTara Sutaria’s Monochrome Monokini Look
- womenDoja Cat's Faux Mustache And Beard Look Reads Quirky At PFW 2023, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeHuma Qureshi's Monochrome Outfit Is All About Acing Casual Chic Style, Pics!
- menMen’s Fashion Week 2023: Hermès To Kenzo, Fashion Brands Showcase Versatility At Paris
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Ali Bhatt, Ace The Art Of Bandhani Outfits Styling Like B-Town Beauties
- women fashionKylie Jenner's Black Bodycon Dress With Lion Head At Schiaparelli's Paris Fashion Week Is A Head Turner, Pics!
- women fashionDoja Cat's Red Crystal Outfit At The Schiaparelli Fashion Show Equals Quirky And Eclectic, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeAtlantis The Royal Launch: Gauri Khan, Beyonce, Kendall Jenner, And More Dazzle On The Red Carpet, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShruti Haasan's Golden Black Saree Is The Perfect Example Of Voguish; Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!