- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 5 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Potato Salad Recipe To Beat The Summer Heat -
1. 2 potatoes (boiled, mashed)
2. 1 cup thick curds (or yogurt)
3. 2 dried red chili
4. Coriander leaves chopped
5. ' tsp sugar
6. 1 tsp mustard seeds
7. ' tsp cumin seeds
8. Pinch of asafoetida
9. Salt according to taste
10. 1/2 tsp gram dal
11. ' tsp urad dal
Potato salad preparation:
1. In a mixing bowl, add mashed potatoes, curds, sugar, salt and mix well.
2. Fry mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal, gram dal, red chillies in the same order and add it to the above mixture.
3. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Your potato salad recipe is done.
Enjoy the tasty potato salad with hot rotis and pickles. You can even enjoy the salad chilled.