- 13 min ago Daily Horoscope: 20 November 2019
- 10 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 11 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 12 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- Technology List of Upcoming Xiaomi Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Kale, the green leafy vegetable is considered as the vegetarian beef. It is loaded with vitamins, nutrients and proteins that are very healthy. It offers many health benefits and helps detoxify the body, aids weight loss, strengthens the immune system and has anti-inflammatory properties. Kale also offers various beauty benefits. It helps to get a clear and glowing skin naturally.
Kale salad is a popular recipe among dieters and people who follow a proper and healthy diet plan. Salads are filling, nutritious and most importantly, aids weight loss. Why not try the seasonal green vegetable, kale salad for the main course? Check out the recipe.
Kale salad recipe:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Kale- 100gms
- Tomato- 1
- Boiled shrimp- 2-3 (optional)
- Carrot- 1 (diced)
- Lemon juice- 3tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1tsp
- Sunflower seeds- 1tsp (roasted)
- Almonds- 7-8 (sliced)
- Olive oil- 1tsp
- Canola oil- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Wash the kale properly in fresh water and then chop them finely.
- In a bowl, add lemon juice, canola oil, olive oil, salt, black pepper and mix well.
- Dice the tomato and add in the bowl. If you are using boiled or steamed shrimps, add and mix gently.
- Now add sunflower seeds, carrots and chopped kale. Toss well.
Garnish kale salad with sliced almonds and serve. If you want, you can add other vegetables like spinach, broccoli etc. Even raisins and cashews can be added to prepare a delicious salad.