- 58 min ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 1 hr ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 2 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 3 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- News Controversy over birthplace of Saibaba resolved after Uddhav Thackeray hold meeting
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam To Sing A Special Track For Puneeth Rajkumar’s Maya Bazaar
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty survives Tsurenko scare, Venus marvels at Coco
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kale, the green leafy vegetable is considered as the vegetarian beef. It is loaded with vitamins, nutrients and proteins that are very healthy. It offers many health benefits and helps detoxify the body, aids weight loss, strengthens the immune system and has anti-inflammatory properties. Kale also offers various beauty benefits. It helps to get a clear and glowing skin naturally.
Kale salad is a popular recipe among dieters and people who follow a proper and healthy diet plan. Salads are filling, nutritious and most importantly, aids weight loss. Why not try the seasonal green vegetable, kale salad for the main course? Check out the recipe.
Kale salad recipe:
Preparation time:15 minutes
- Kale- 100gms
- Tomato- 1
- Boiled shrimp- 2-3 (optional)
- Carrot- 1 (diced)
- Lemon juice- 3tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1tsp
- Sunflower seeds- 1tsp (roasted)
- Almonds- 7-8 (sliced)
- Olive oil- 1tsp
- Canola oil- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Wash the kale properly in fresh water and then chop them finely.
- In a bowl, add lemon juice, canola oil, olive oil, salt, black pepper and mix well.
- Dice the tomato and add in the bowl. If you are using boiled or steamed shrimps, add and mix gently.
- Now add sunflower seeds, carrots and chopped kale. Toss well.
Garnish kale salad with sliced almonds and serve. If you want, you can add other vegetables like spinach, broccoli etc. Even raisins and cashews can be added to prepare a delicious salad.