- 6 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 8 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 9 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Kale, the green leafy vegetable is considered as the vegetarian beef. It is loaded with vitamins, nutrients and proteins that are very healthy. It offers many health benefits and helps detoxify the body, aids weight loss, strengthens the immune system and has anti-inflammatory properties. Kale also offers various beauty benefits. It helps to get a clear and glowing skin naturally.
Kale salad is a popular recipe among dieters and people who follow a proper and healthy diet plan. Salads are filling, nutritious and most importantly, aids weight loss. Why not try the seasonal green vegetable, kale salad for the main course? Check out the recipe.
Kale salad recipe:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Kale- 100gms
- Tomato- 1
- Boiled shrimp- 2-3 (optional)
- Carrot- 1 (diced)
- Lemon juice- 3tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1tsp
- Sunflower seeds- 1tsp (roasted)
- Almonds- 7-8 (sliced)
- Olive oil- 1tsp
- Canola oil- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Wash the kale properly in fresh water and then chop them finely.
- In a bowl, add lemon juice, canola oil, olive oil, salt, black pepper and mix well.
- Dice the tomato and add in the bowl. If you are using boiled or steamed shrimps, add and mix gently.
- Now add sunflower seeds, carrots and chopped kale. Toss well.
Garnish kale salad with sliced almonds and serve. If you want, you can add other vegetables like spinach, broccoli etc. Even raisins and cashews can be added to prepare a delicious salad.