- 3 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 4 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 6 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 7 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- News Navjot Singh Sidhu is disaster, oppose his name as new CM: Captain Amarinder Singh
- Sports Mohammad Hussamuddin sails into the quarterfinals on Day 4 of 5th Elite Men's National Boxing Championships
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
Kale, the green leafy vegetable is considered as the vegetarian beef. It is loaded with vitamins, nutrients and proteins that are very healthy. It offers many health benefits and helps detoxify the body, aids weight loss, strengthens the immune system and has anti-inflammatory properties. Kale also offers various beauty benefits. It helps to get a clear and glowing skin naturally.
Kale salad is a popular recipe among dieters and people who follow a proper and healthy diet plan. Salads are filling, nutritious and most importantly, aids weight loss. Why not try the seasonal green vegetable, kale salad for the main course? Check out the recipe.
Kale salad recipe:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Kale- 100gms
- Tomato- 1
- Boiled shrimp- 2-3 (optional)
- Carrot- 1 (diced)
- Lemon juice- 3tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1tsp
- Sunflower seeds- 1tsp (roasted)
- Almonds- 7-8 (sliced)
- Olive oil- 1tsp
- Canola oil- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Wash the kale properly in fresh water and then chop them finely.
- In a bowl, add lemon juice, canola oil, olive oil, salt, black pepper and mix well.
- Dice the tomato and add in the bowl. If you are using boiled or steamed shrimps, add and mix gently.
- Now add sunflower seeds, carrots and chopped kale. Toss well.
Garnish kale salad with sliced almonds and serve. If you want, you can add other vegetables like spinach, broccoli etc. Even raisins and cashews can be added to prepare a delicious salad.