- 3 hrs ago Celebrating Pride: Monica Dogra From ALTBalaji's The Married Woman Gives Styling Tips To Ace This Month!
- 3 hrs ago Jupiter Retrograde In 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Sign
- 3 hrs ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Surprises Us With Her Unique Tiger-Inspired Saree; Also Wows Us With Jewellery
- 5 hrs ago Hair Tutorial: Hina Khan Has 3 Easy Hairstyle Ideas For Girls With Short Hair
- Finance What Are Non-Fungible Tokens NFTs? Where To Buy NFTs In India?
- Sports Javelin throwers Shivpal and Annu allege coach Uwe Hohn trains foreign athletes in overseas tours
- Movies Netrikann Release Date Is Here; The Nayanthara Starrer Is Already A Blockbuster!
- Automobiles Toyota Spare Parts Home Delivery Initiative Announced: Genuine Spares & Consumables Can Be Availed
- News Government approves restructuring of Ordnance Factory Board, to be split into 7 entities
- Technology Asus ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED Now Available In India: Price Starts At Rs. 2,39,990
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
Pickle is the most delicious Indian side dish. Pickles in India are made out of variety ingredients. There is mango pickle, lime pickle and cabbage pickle which is common. This Indian side dish is made either hot or sweet, depending on the ingredient.
Here below is the recipe to cabbage pickle, it is easy to make if you simply follow instructions. Cabbage pickle can be eaten with rice and dal or with roti etc. The main ingredient for cabbage pickle is the cabbage. Lets get started on how to nake this Indian side dish, the 'cabbage pickle'.
You will need.
1.A small cabbage
2.4 to 5 red chillies
4.half a tsp of cumin seeds
5.2 and half tsp of urad dal
6.pinch of asafoetida
8.salt to taste
To make the cabbage pickle , the instructions are as follows.
1.Roast seperately the red chillies, the urad dal, cumin seeds and asafoetida.
2.Make a powder out of each ingredient and set aside.
3.In a pan, heat oil and fry the chopped cabbage. Let it fry for about 5 to 10 minutes.
4.Add in the salt and tamarind paste or soaked tamarind to the mixture.
Note- Keep frying the cabbage, till it turns golden brown. See to it that the water in the cabbage is dried up.
5.Add a pinch of saffron to the mixture.
6.Grind all the ingredients together with the powders mentioned in (1).
Your cabbage pickle is ready to eat. Enjoy the delicious Indian side dish.