- 2 hrs ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 6 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 8 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 11 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- News Biden-Harris inauguration event kicks off with traditional Kolam drawings
- Sports India vs Australia: We faltered in execution, admits Josh Hazlewood
- Movies Usthad Ghulam Mustafa Khan Passes Away: Lata Mangeshkar, AR Rahman, Pay Tribute To The Legendary Singer
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
There are many dhaba style recipes that you can try at home too! Dhaba recipes are very popular in India for its amazing taste and aroma. Foodies try hard to find out what spices and procedure do these dhaba people use to prepare such lip smacking recipes.
There are many dhaba style recipes for both vegetarians and non-vegs. In vegetarians, paneer is a hot pick among foodies. Shahi paneer for example is a delicious recipe which when prepared in the dhaba style can make you want more. This Indian side dish is aromatic due to spices like cinnamon and spicy due to green and red chillies. The gravy can be mixed with pulao or plain rice and the meal can be utterly delicious. So, we decided to give the recipe for preparing dhaba style shahi paneer. Check out...
Shahi Paneer: Dhaba Style Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Paneer- ½ kg (cut into cubes)
- Onion- 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger- 1 inch (minced)
- Garlic- 3 pods (minced)
- Fresh cream- ½ cup
- Green chillies- 2-3 (chopped)
- Tomatoes- 2 (grounded into a puree)
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Nutmeg powder- ½ tsp
- Cardamom powder- ½ tsp
- Cashewnut paste- 1tbsp
- Paprika powder- a pinch
- Dry red chilli -1
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 1 cup
- Butter- 1tsp
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Shallow fry the paneer cubes in it for 4-5 minutes on medium flame till it turns golden brown. Strain and keep aside.
- Melt butter in another pan. Add dry red chilli, ginger, garlic and saute for a minute.
- Now add the onions and mix well till it turns translucent. Add green chillies, turmeric powder and salt.
- Add tomato and fresh cream. Mix well. Cook for another 2-3 minutes on a medium flame. Now add cashewnut paste, nutmeg powder, paprika powder and red chilli powder. If the gravy is too thick, you can add little water to increase the consistency.
- Cook for 2 minutes more and then add the paneer cubes. Gently mix and cook for a minute.
Shahi paneer, the dhaba style dish is ready to eat. Serve it hot.