- 2 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 5 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 6 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- 6 hrs ago Sun Transit in Virgo On 17 September 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Shanmukh Jaswanth Gets A Sweet Surprise From GF Deepthi Sunaina, Video Goes Viral!
- Finance RBI To Hint At Any Interest Rate Change Via Policy Stance; Weighs In Credit Offtake
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR skipper Morgan, coach McCullum excited about playing in front of fans
- News Why Dharmendra Rajpoot stands out as a Journalist among others?
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Tata Punch Bookings Started Unofficially Ahead Of India Launch: Expected Price & More Details
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
There are many dhaba style recipes that you can try at home too! Dhaba recipes are very popular in India for its amazing taste and aroma. Foodies try hard to find out what spices and procedure do these dhaba people use to prepare such lip smacking recipes.
There are many dhaba style recipes for both vegetarians and non-vegs. In vegetarians, paneer is a hot pick among foodies. Shahi paneer for example is a delicious recipe which when prepared in the dhaba style can make you want more. This Indian side dish is aromatic due to spices like cinnamon and spicy due to green and red chillies. The gravy can be mixed with pulao or plain rice and the meal can be utterly delicious. So, we decided to give the recipe for preparing dhaba style shahi paneer. Check out...
Shahi Paneer: Dhaba Style Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Paneer- ½ kg (cut into cubes)
- Onion- 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger- 1 inch (minced)
- Garlic- 3 pods (minced)
- Fresh cream- ½ cup
- Green chillies- 2-3 (chopped)
- Tomatoes- 2 (grounded into a puree)
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Nutmeg powder- ½ tsp
- Cardamom powder- ½ tsp
- Cashewnut paste- 1tbsp
- Paprika powder- a pinch
- Dry red chilli -1
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 1 cup
- Butter- 1tsp
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Shallow fry the paneer cubes in it for 4-5 minutes on medium flame till it turns golden brown. Strain and keep aside.
- Melt butter in another pan. Add dry red chilli, ginger, garlic and saute for a minute.
- Now add the onions and mix well till it turns translucent. Add green chillies, turmeric powder and salt.
- Add tomato and fresh cream. Mix well. Cook for another 2-3 minutes on a medium flame. Now add cashewnut paste, nutmeg powder, paprika powder and red chilli powder. If the gravy is too thick, you can add little water to increase the consistency.
- Cook for 2 minutes more and then add the paneer cubes. Gently mix and cook for a minute.
Shahi paneer, the dhaba style dish is ready to eat. Serve it hot.