- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 16 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 20 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- 21 hrs ago Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Alia Bhatt And Other Divas’ Light Sharara Suits For Festival Celebration At Home
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
When we think of jams, spreads and butter we think of the best brand in the market to buy them. What if we had these recipes made at home? It could give a homely touch and flavour to the food ingredient. Today we are here to share a recipe of Homemade Peanut Butter in this article.
Making homemade peanut butter is an easy task. This butter can easily last for few months in your kitchen shelf.
when you make this delicious peanut butter recipe, you need to keep few things in mind. You can add a little oil to enhance the creaminess of the butter.
Check out the recipe to make this delicious homemade peanut butter in this article today.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
All You Need
- peanuts - 2 cups
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Honey - 2 tsp
- Cocoa Powder - 2 tsp
- Cinnamon - ½ tsp
- Chocolate Chips - 2 tsp
- Salt To Taste
- In a pan roast peanuts on a medium flame. Roast them for 5 mins or until the oil is released from the peanuts.
- Add these peanuts from the pan to a grinder and churn for a while until it turns coarse.
- Process this mixture for 5 mins. It starts clumping together.
- Add oil to this along with the salt and other ingredients and churn for 5 more mins.
- It becomes smooth and make sure all the ingredients blend well minus any lumps.
- Your peanut butter is ready. Take it from the mixer jar and store it in a jar. Cool it in a cool place.
Tip: Homemade peanut butter is always a little more gritty than the market brought peanut butter.