- Finance Bitcoin Hit Levels Of $10000; Central Banks Stimulus Measure Supporting
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Budget Smartphones Available In India In June 2020
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor And Athiya Shetty Express Fury Over Killing Of Pregnant Elephant With Firecrackers
- News Cyclone Nisarga: Mumbai on alert; 110 KPH winds, 6 feet waves expected
- Sports Root could miss first Test of behind-closed-doors Windies series
- Automobiles Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
We all have tasted gajar ka halwa many a times. But what if we add healthy ingredients like oats to this rich recipe? Well, we here to present Gajar Halwa with Oats Tadka!
Carrots are rich sources of beta-carotenes, vitamin-A and minerals and oats are rich in dietary fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals as well. If both these ingredients are combined together then it is a power house.
Check our easy to make Gajar Halwa with Oats Tadka recipe and enjoy it!
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
All You Need
- Oats -1 ½ cup
- Skimmed milk - 500 ml
- Carrots- 300 gms
- Sugar - 1/4th cup
- Khova - 100 gms
- Cardamom Powder - a pinch
- Firstly grate the carrots or grind them coarsly in a mixer.
Nutritional Tip: Carrots and oats are nutritious but including this recipe in your diet if you are health conscious then its not the right choice.
Tip: You can season this sweet with a spoon of milkmaid.