- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Sweet paratha is an Indian dish made of flour and sugar. Recipe for sweet paratha is a hit amongst mothers as their kids would love to relish on this dish any time of the day!
Recipe for sugar paratha is simple, and that makes it a favourite amongst mothers also. Also called chini ka paratha, the recipe for this chini ka paratha has been tried and tested by working mothers and homemakers alike.
If you have been to Punjab, then this recipe of sugar paratha is something you must have heard of. If you were lucky, you would have tried this too. A simple Punjabi dish, the recipe for sweet paratha is a delicious combination of nuts and spices. It can be eaten for breakfast or as a snack. If you are too lazy to cook a long breakfast today, why don't you try this unique paratha recipe?
Wondering how to make sugar paratha? Read on.
Preparation time- 20 minutes
Cooking time- 10 minutes
All You Need
Wheat flour- 2 cups
Ghee- 3-4 tbsp
Sugar- 1 cup
Almonds- 5 nos
Cinnamon powder- ½ tbsp
1. Put the sugar in a mixer and grind it well till it becomes powdery.
2. Now, add wheat flour, ghee and salt with little water in a bowl and mix it well. Make it into a smooth dough. Keep this aside for 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, put sugar, almonds and cinnamon powder in a mixer and grind it.
4. Then, take the dough and roll it in circular shapes. Add the filling into it and stuff it well. Now, roll again.
5. Heat a tawa and add ghee into it. Cook the parathas till it becomes golden brown.
Your sweet parathas are ready to be served. Make sure that your sweet parathas are served hot because when it becomes cold, the parathas loses its softness.
- Sweet parathas are very healthy. Since it is made of wheat flour, they are rich in nutrients too. Wheat helps in improving the metabolism rate of your body. It does not facilitate gaining weight. Studies have proved that wheat also helps in reducing chronic diseases such as asthma, especially amongst kids.
- Sugar has high calorie content. Hence, it is not a good meal for diabetics. Sugar contains natural nutrients. So it is healthy to have sugar parathas once in a while. This is definitely not a meal that can be savoured regularly.
- You can also use organic jaggery powder instead of sugar. It is healthier.
- If you want to make your sugar paratha tastier and healthier, add dry fruits into the filling. Kids would love them too!