- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Mash ki dal is a lentil soup that is very popular Indian soup. Dal is a nutritious and healthy side dish that is teamed up with rice or rotis. There are many methods to make dal. You can simply boil it in a pressure cooker with turmeric powder and salt or make it spicy by frying boiled dal in spices and ghee (purified butter).
Dhaba style mash ki dal is a very popular pick among Indians. The dhaba style recipe is spicy and perfect for the meal. The mash ki dal is made with different spices to add a flavour and aroma to the dish. Want to try this side dish, check out the recipe to make mash ki dal.
Mash ki dal, dhaba style recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Mash ki dal- 2 cups
Onions- 2 (sliced)
Green chillies- 3-4 (slit)
Ginger- 1 inch (minced)
Garlic- 4-5 pods
Whole red chilli- 4-5
Black pepper- ½ tsp (grounded)
Cumin seeds powder- 1tsp
Garam masala- 1tsp
Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
Coriander leaves- 2tbsp
Bay leaf- 1
Lemon juice- 1tsp
Water- 1 cup
· Heat ghee in a deep bottomed frying pan. Season with bay leaf, whole red chilli. Sauté the onions with ginger and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
· Now pour water and mix well. Add the lentils, black pepper, salt, green chillies and cumin seeds powder. Mix well. Let the lentils cook on a medium flame for about 10-15 minutes.
· When the lentils are done, put the pan off flame. Spread lemon juice and mix well. Sprinkle coriander leaves.
Mash ki dal is ready to eat. Serve it hot with rice or rotis.