- Sports Elite strikers headline UFC return to Las Vegas on October 31
- Movies Parzaan Dastur, Silent Kid From Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Is All Set To Get Married!
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens
- News ‘Hurt patriotic sentiments’: 3 PDP leaders quit Mehbooba Mufti's party over flag remark
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
When the weather is all gloomy you tend to get lazy to cook. In this article today we here to share some simple and basic dal recipes which you can try on a gloomy day.
Making dal is very easy and the right ingredients and tadka adds the much flavour needed. Check out for the best dal recipes mentioned below.
You can enjoy these different types of dals with piping hot rice with a spoon of ghee or just relish it with your favourite roti!
Quick & Simple Dal Fry Recipe
This is the most simple dal recipe with a great tadka! This dal fry recipe is best enjoyed with hot rice. Check out this delicious recipe below.
Green Treat: Moong Dal With Spinach Recipe
Enjoy this delicious dal recipe with an authentic taste of spinach. This is a very delicious recipe. Read below to know its recipe.
Step by Step Quick Methi Dal Recipe
If you are a beginner, then this recipe is perfect for you. You don't have to break your head to get its recipe. Check the recipe mentioned below.
Punjabi Dal Tadka: Special Recipe
This is one of the most famous dal recipes which can be enjoyed with chakki roti and pickle. To know the recipe of this dish here.
Simple Kalonji Wali Dal Recipe
This dal recipe is made with kalonji which is good for your heart. Read below to know its recipe.
Easy Moong Dal & Potato Recipe
This recipe is for all the potato lovers who enjoy potatoes in everything! You can enjoy this protein rich recipe with roti. Check out this delicious recipe below.