- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 4 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- 18 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Movies Pandian Stores Actress Kausalya Senthamarai Is Critical?
- Automobiles Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- Finance Withdrawn EPF During FY19-20: You Need To Report In ITR
- Technology Vi Might Join Hands With OEMs And Finance Companies For Affordable Smartphones: Report
- Sports Seventh member of the Pakistan cricket team in New Zealand tests Covid 19 positive
- News Govt failed to address our issues': Farmers as Centre invites them for talks on Dec 3
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
How long will you pair the same old coconut chutney with your yummy dosa or idli. This morning Boldsky shares with you one of the healthiest and delicious chutney recipes. The main ingredient of this creamy chana dal chutney is the coconut, however, if you want to opt out of it, be our guest. But, you should know that it will not taste the same and the texture will be absent.
To prepare this chana dal chutney recipe, you will need a lot of spices. It is the spices which bring out a unique flavour to the recipe. On the other hand, while preparing this chutney make sure you do not add to much of tamarind as this ingredient will make the chutney taste sour.
So, what are you waiting for?
Take a look at how you can prepare this yummy chana dal chutney at home this morning.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
All You Need
•Chana Dal - 2 tbsp (roasted)
•Coconut - 100 gms (grated)
•Red chillies - 3
•Tamarind - a little
•Salt - to taste
•Coriander Leaves - For garnish
•Oil - 2 tsp
•Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
•Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
•Small Onion - 5 (chopped)
•Curry Leaves - few
1.Heat 1/4 tsp of oil and add in the red chillies, allow it to roast on a low flame. When done set it aside.
2.Now heat 1/2 tsp oil in the same pan. Add in the roasted chana dal on a low flame and allow it to stay on the stove till it changes its colour.
3. Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and add in the mustard seeds. Allow it splutter. Now add to the pan the urad dal and curry leaves.
4. Saute the ingredients well. Add the onions and saute it in the pan till they turn translucent. Switch off the stove.
5.Once the roasted dal and red chillies cool down, grind them in a mixer with grated coconut, tamarind, salt and required water.
6.When done transfer the ground chutney to a bowl. Add the tempered items.
Chana dal is one of the best lentils to use as it is good in building on your immunity.
Add required water and mix well before serving. This will help to prevent it from being too thick.