- 25 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 55 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- Technology Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon XR2 Platform For Advanced Applications
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- News Hyderabad vet rape-murder case: What we know so far
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Dry grapes or raisins are a very healthy form of dry fruits. They have immense health benefits associated with them.
Raisins can help cure a lot of diseases, ranging from kids to elders. If your kid is suffering from cough, the best medicine to treat it would be to make your child chew on some raisins.
Apart from the medicinal properties, raisins are sweet to taste and they are definitely used in most of the sweet preparations.
Also read: Easy And Tasty Chana Masala Curry Recipe
However, today, we've shared a variation from the usual sweet recipes and instead shared a raisins gravy recipe with you.
This is a spicy, sweet dish that tastes best when served with chapatis or just plain white rice.
The dry grapes curry is generally prepared on special occasions such as family get-togethers or during festivals. So, wait no further and have a look at the recipe to prepare the dry grapes gravy.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Raisins (dry grapes) - 200 g
- Jaggery - 1/4th cup
- Red Chillies - 5 to 6
- Cumin Seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Tamarind - Size of a lemon
- Urad Dal - 2 teaspoons
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry Coconut - 1/2 cup
- Curry Leaves - 8 to 10
- Coriander Strands - 5 to 6 (Chopped)
- Turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Special Jowar Roti And Brinjal Curry Recipe
- In a bowl, add water and raisins. Let it soak for about 5 to 6 hours.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add the urad dal and fry it.
- Then, add the red chillies, cumin seeds and mustard seeds, one after the other.
- Fry all these ingredients and transfer them into a mixy jar.
- Add dry coconut and 1/2 cup water and grind the mixture to make it into a smooth paste.
- Now take another pan, add oil.
- Add the curry leaves and then the ground mixture.
- Then add the soaked raisins into it.
- Add salt and mix all the ingredients well.
- Finally, garnish with coriander strands and serve the gravy hot.
Try this delicious recipe and let us know your feedback.