- 9 min ago 12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- 1 hr ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 1 hr ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 2 hrs ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- News RSTV briefly stops telecast of Citizenship Bill discussion on instruction from Naidu
- Movies Sathish-Sindhu Wedding Ceremony: Vijay Sethupathi, Sivakarthikeyan & Others Attend Event!
- Technology Reasons That Made Apple AirPods 'Product Of The Decade' Over iPhones
- Sports Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Preview, Dream11 prediction, team news, where to watch
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Issue Opens On Dec 12: Should You Invest?
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Making a porridge with oats only takes about five to six minutes to cook and is a real fast formula.
With the early morning getting too busy at times, this oats porridge formula may come to your rescue as a fast, instant breakfast option. This oats porridge can be served to children as well as adults.
In addition, avoid adding any dry fruits or big pieces of fruits to the porridge. You may add some mango puree, mashed bananas or apple puree and mix with the powdered porridge oats, when it becomes warm or cools down.
Avoid making porridge with dairy, if you plan to add fruit purees in the end.
If you purchase oats or oats products for infants, do check the content on the pack. It must only mention oats and no other flavourings or extra elements.
You may easily make the oats porridge with only water or with only dairy or a combo of both. Oats porridge may be served hot or warm or at the average room temperature.
Have a look at what are the ingredients that you require and also the method of preparation.
1 cup of quick cooking oats or rolled oats
2 cups of water and 1 cup of milk
2 to 2.5 cups of water or 2 to 2.5 cups milk
2 tablespoons of sugar, or as per taste
Also Read: Egg White Oatmeal Omelette For Breakfast
- A cup of milk provides a slightly thicker consistency.
- For a thinner consistency, you may add more milk or water.
- If you want to add some honey, then add it when the porridge becomes warm or cools down to room temperature, as honey becomes toxic on being heated.
- Take a cup of quick cooking oats or rolled oats in a saucepan.