- News 620 km human chain formed demanding withdrawal of new citizenship law
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Tapioca (Peeled, washed and chopped) – 500 gm
Turmeric Powder- ¾ tsp
2. For Masala:
Grated Coconut- one and a half cups
Green Chillies- 4 or 5
Small Red Onion- 4 or 5 pods
Garlic (optional) – 2 pods
Cumin seeds (optional) – 1 tsp
3. For Seasoning:
Coconut oil- 3 tsp
1. Cook tapioca in the pressure cooker along with salt and turmeric powder, till it is done.
2. Drain off the excess water.
3. Grind the green chillies, grated coconut, red onions and curry leaves together.
4. Heat the pan.
5. Put the cooked tapioca and add the paste. Put some more curry leaves to increase the flavour. Stir well till the mix is dry.
6. Add coconut oil, mix well and turn off the stove.
Kappa Puzhukku is a favourite dish of Malayalees. You can use this delicious dish for the breakfast, with pickle. It is also used as a 4 'O clock snack or a side dish for meals.