- 49 min ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 1 hr ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 2 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Movies Bigil Completes 50 Days In Theatres; Vijay Starrer Is The Highest-Grossing Tamil Movie Of 2019!
- Technology Moto G8 Power With 5,000mAh Battery To Soon Hit Markets
- News I will not apologize, says Rahul Gadhi over 'rape in India' remark
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Surge 6% On Boris Johnson's UK Win
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Begin your day with something as yummy as this recipe. The bread bhatura recipe is simple and easy to prepare in no time. Mums who have less time on their hands can enjoy preparing this recipe. The bread bhatura recipe goes well with only chole and no other dish. So, if you have a little extra time on your hands, make sure you prepare this yummy chole gravy.
Here is how you prepare bread bhatura recipe, take a look at this recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
All You Need
- Refined flour (maida)
- Yogurt - 2 1/2 cups
- Baking powder - 1/2 cup
- Soda bicarbonate - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - pinch
- Sugar -1 teaspoon
- Oil - 2 teaspoons
- Place flour and baking powder, soda bicarbonate and salt in a bowl. Mix these ingredients well and pass it through a sieve. Mix in the yogurt with salt and sugar.
- Add this to the flour and then add about 1 cup of water and mix the ingredients gradually to make a soft dough by light kneading.
- Drop in two tablespoons of oil into the dough and cover the dough with a wet cloth. Keep it aside for an hour.
- Divide dough into sixteen equal portions. Roll them into balls. Cover and allow it to ferment for ten minutes. Grease your palms with a little oil and flatten the balls.
- Roll out into five-inch diameter diskettes. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry the bhaturas on high heat till light brown on both sides.
This bread bhatura recipe is not at all healthy. It contains a lot of oil and it is best for those who are on a weight loss program to avoid it at any cost.
It is best to use ghee instead of oil while preparing this yummy bread bhatura recipe.