- 4 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 6 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 6 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 6 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Vijay's Bigil Did Not Incur Losses: Confirms Producer Archana Kalpathi!
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- News India, China don’t need US help to resolve border frictions: Chinese official media
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Noodles are definitely the most famous go-to dishes for most of us. This is such a food item which can be made in different ways. If the preparation of Hong Kong noodles is spicy, the Cantonese type is really non-spicy and light.
We thought we could help you cook something different with the regular noodles and hence have got this sesame noodles recipe, which can be prepared as an evening snack. The recipe is very easy and the ingredients are common too.
Sesame has a lot of health benefits; and when you have it with noodles, it will also compliment your taste buds along with your health. So, here are the ingredients and the method of preparation.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Boiled Noodles - 2½ cups
2. Garlic - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
3. White Sesame Seeds - 1 tbsp
4. Ginger - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
5. Vinegar - 1 tsp
6. Dark Soya - 1 tsp
7. Sesame Oil - 1 tbsp
8. Spring Onions - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
9. Salt as per taste
1. Roast sesame seeds on medium heat, at least for two minutes. Transfer it into a bowl.
2. Now, add sesame oil into the pan. Add ginger and garlic and sauté well.
3. Add the boiled noodles into it and also add salt and a little bit of dark soya sauce and vinegar.
4. Give it a good toss. Now, add sesame seeds into it. Keep a bit of sesame seeds for garnishing.
5. Now, toss well again and let it cook.
6. Take it out and serve it into a noodle bowl once cooked.
7. Garnish with chopped spring onions and the rest of the sesame seeds.
8. Your sesame noodles is ready to be served.
If you want your kids to eat something tasty, yet non-spicy, you can serve this. Also, if you want to make it more happening, you can add vegetables, eggs or chicken into it.