- 46 min ago Blurred Lips Trend Is On The Rise! Here’s How To Get It In 5 Easy Steps
- 4 hrs ago Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- 6 hrs ago Erica Fernandes Is The Epitome Of Beauty In Her Pretty Anarkali And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 September 2020
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- Movies Payal Rajput’s Funny Video Of Undergoing COVID Test Goes Viral; Netizens Say ‘50 Kaat Overacting Ka’
- Technology OnePlus 8, OnePlus 7T Series Now Available With Discount Of Rs. 3,000
- News BJP’s big rejig: Tejasvi Surya is Yuva Morcha chief
- Finance 3 IPOs And 2 Listings Ahead
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Sandesh Jhingan joins ATK Mohun Bagan
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Today we here with a delicious " Doodh Dulari Recipe". This recipe is quite famous in North India. Doodh Dulari Recipe is made using condensed milk along with vermicelli and fruit jellies. This gives a sweet tangy taste to your buds.
This Doodh Dulari Recipe is easy to make and can be best enjoyed after your meal.
Enjoy this recipe with your family and friends this evening. Below is the Doodh Dulari Recipe with its procedure.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 30 mins
Cooking Time - 30 mins
All You Need
Milk - 2 ltr
Condensed milk - ½ cup
Corn flour - 1 tsp
Vermicelli ½ cup (coloured)
Strawberry jelly - 50 gms
Green jelly - 50 gms
Rubri - 250 gm
Fresh Cream - 200 gms
Mix fruit cocktail - 200 ml
Small cham cham - 250gm
- Add the milk in a pan and cook it until it gets condensed.
- Once the milk is condensed then add vermicelli along with corn flour, (dissolved corn flour with cold milk).
Nutritional Tip: This recipe is highly rich in calories. Avoid it if you o diet.
Tip: Serve it chill along with a mocktail.