- Automobiles Toyota To Launch The Limited-Edition Fortuner In India Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen To Make Acting Comeback And Digital Debut With Ram Madhvani’s Web Series Titled Aarya
- News UN Security Council to discuss COVID-19 pandemic in closed session today
- Sports Coronavirus: World Athletics suspends Olympics qualification period until December
- Technology How To Get 84GB 4G Data Per Month From Vodafone, Airtel, And Reliance Jio
- Finance Get Doorstep Delivery Of Cash From Your Bank A/c In Kerala From April 8 Amid Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Today we here with a delicious " Doodh Dulari Recipe". This recipe is quite famous in North India. Doodh Dulari Recipe is made using condensed milk along with vermicelli and fruit jellies. This gives a sweet tangy taste to your buds.
This Doodh Dulari Recipe is easy to make and can be best enjoyed after your meal.
Enjoy this recipe with your family and friends this evening. Below is the Doodh Dulari Recipe with its procedure.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 30 mins
Cooking Time - 30 mins
All You Need
Milk - 2 ltr
Condensed milk - ½ cup
Corn flour - 1 tsp
Vermicelli ½ cup (coloured)
Strawberry jelly - 50 gms
Green jelly - 50 gms
Rubri - 250 gm
Fresh Cream - 200 gms
Mix fruit cocktail - 200 ml
Small cham cham - 250gm
- Add the milk in a pan and cook it until it gets condensed.
- Once the milk is condensed then add vermicelli along with corn flour, (dissolved corn flour with cold milk).
Nutritional Tip: This recipe is highly rich in calories. Avoid it if you o diet.
Tip: Serve it chill along with a mocktail.