- 1 hr ago Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- 2 hrs ago Samantha Akkineni Exudes Diva Vibes In Her Beautiful Yellow Ensemble And Embroidered Jacket
- 2 hrs ago 10 Biotin-rich Foods You Should Add In Your Diet Everyday
- 3 hrs ago 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- Sports Tanzania APL T20: Simba Kings Vs Buffalo Blasters: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips, match predictions
- Movies Sushant’s Death: Shruti Seth Says This Isn’t The Time For Personal Agendas; 'Respect His Family'
- Automobiles Harley-Davidson Street 750 Prices Reduced: Becomes More Affordable
- News Liquor shops in New Delhi to remain open for one more hour
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Stops By Google Play Console; Might Come With MediaTek Helio G70 SoC
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Jagerry rice kheer recipe is one of the finest and most popular Indian desserts and the wonderful ingredient is jaggery. The jaggery or gur is used in different ways in different states in India. Some use this in curries and dals. More commonly, it is used in making a variety of Indian sweets. Jaggery is rich in iron content.
Rice kheer recipes with jaggery have a unique taste and nutritious too. Milk provides calcium and is rich in other essential minerals and vitamins.
Jagerry rice kheer recipe must be tried for its nutritional benefits. Children who are adamant to take any nutritious food, should be tasted once with this rice kheer recipes. Jagerry rice kheer recipe provides them with calories and other nutrients needed for their growing body.
Boldsky will share with you Jagerry rice kheer recipe. Have a look at the method of prepration.
prepration time- half hour
Cooking time-one hour
Ingredients of Jagerry rice kheer recipe
Small grained fragrant rice 1 cup
Milk- 1 litres
Jaggery- ½ cup
Bay leaves 2
Green cardamoms, split- 4
Cashew nuts, broken into half-15
Raisins- ¼ cup
Ghee- 1 Table spoon
Method of prepration
1.Soak rice in in water for half an hour in a bowl and keep aside
2. Saute the cashew nuts and the raisins in ghee till light brown. Remove and keep them aside.
3. Pour the milk in a vessel and add bay leaves and green cardamoms. Bring the milk to a boil. Keep it stirring continuously.
4.Add the drained rice, fried cashew nuts and raisins to the milk.
5.Cook for 1 hour on low flame and stirring occasionally.
6.Now switch off the gas and wait it to cool for some minutes.
7.Add jaggery to it once its cooled. Adding jaggery to hot milk will result in curdling of milk.
8.Garnish with some dry fruits.
Rice kheer recipes is very nutritious as it contains milk and jaggary as main ingredients. It is a simple jaggery recipe made from milk and rice. However its health benefits are many. Milk is a source of calcium and other vitamins and minerals. Jaggery is rich in iron. The rice added enhances the taste and gives calories.
keep it stirring occasionally as the rice added can stick to the bottom.
Add jaggary once milk is cold else it will spoil the dish.