- 36 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Chhath is an important Hindu festival celebrated in the Eastern parts of India. This festival is dedicated to the Sun God. People observe a fast for 3-4 days and break it only after performing a puja every day during sunset. It is one of the most difficult vrats (fasts), which is observed in India. This year, the Chhath Puja will begin from 31st October and it will continue till 3 November.
Another most important thing associated with Chhath puja is the preparation of a sweet snack known as Thekua. Thekua is a crisp, sweet cookie which is prepared with whole wheat flour. It is one of the main offerings of Chhath puja which is offered to the Sun God. Thekuas are prepared in various shapes and sizes. But they taste heavenly!
So, here we have the recipe of Thekua for you today. Check it out and give it a try.
Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 30 minutes Ingredients Procedure The delicious Thekuas are now ready to be served. It is a must-have delicacy on Chhath and a must-try recipe for you to try out.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
The delicious Thekuas are now ready to be served. It is a must-have delicacy on Chhath and a must-try recipe for you to try out.