- 48 min ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 2 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 2 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Uthappa hundred takes Kerala to 276/3 as Delhi spinners falter on opening day
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 64 - Will Madhurima And Vishal Give A Second Chance To Their Broken Relationship?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- News Honeypreet meets Sirsa Dera chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim at Rohtak jail
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Lord Ganesha is the sweetest god of the Hindu pantheon. That is because He loves to eat sweets. Lord Ganesha's favourite is modaks. However, He has a special soft spot for ladoos as well. So if you are looking for a special Ganesh Chaturthi recipe to please Ganapati Bappa, then there cannot be anything better that boondi ladoos. This year the festival will be on 2nd September, Monday.
The boondi ladoo recipe is easy simply because it requires very less ingredients. All you have to do is master the part of making ladoos. The technique for trying out ladoo recipes is very important. With our video instructions for making the boondi ladoo recipe, you can prepare this dish with ease.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1.5 cup
- Green cardamom - 6
- Melon seeds - 1.5-2 tbsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp (for mixing in gram flour mixture)
- Desi ghee - for frying boondi
- Add sugar to 2 cups of water. Mix it thoroughly and then heat the mixture on a medium flame.
- Keep stirring the mixture as it cooks for 4-5 minutes. Now scoop up some sugar syrup and drop it back into the pan. If it drops like a thread, then your sugar syrup is ready.
- In another bowl, add besan (gram flour), melon seeds, cardamom seeds and ½ cup of water.
- Mix it up into a thick consistency.
- Now heat oil in a deep bottom pan. Pour the besan batter through a perforated ladle. The boondis will drop into the pan.
- Deep fry the boondi for 3-4 minutes and strain them from the oil.
- Now soak the boondi in the sugar syrup for half an hour.
- Add ghee to the sugar syrup soaked boondis and roll them up into ladoos between your palms.
You can serve the boondi ladoos as prasad to Lord Ganesha on Ganesh Chaturthi. You can also serve this Ganesh Chaturthi recipe as dessert to your family and guests.