- 4 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- 7 hrs ago Can People With Diabetes Include Pineapple In Their Diet?
- 7 hrs ago Kiara Advani, Malaika Arora, Radhika Madan Inspire Us With Their Party And Gym-Worthy Separates
- 9 hrs ago National Eczema Week 2021: What Clothing Triggers Eczema Flare-ups?
- Sports Australia W vs India W: Ellyse Perry set to spearhead depleted Aussie bowling attack
- News Zomato, Swiggy food delivery to come under GST: But customers won't pay more
- Finance Food Delivery Under GST Regime; Will It Be Costly Now?
- Movies Emmys 2021: When & Where To Watch In India, Nominees, Host & More
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Technology iPhone 13 Vs iPhone 13 Mini Vs iPhone 13 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Lord Ganesha is the sweetest god of the Hindu pantheon. That is because He loves to eat sweets. Lord Ganesha's favourite is modaks. However, He has a special soft spot for ladoos as well. So if you are looking for a special Ganesh Chaturthi recipe to please Ganapati Bappa, then there cannot be anything better than boondi ladoos. This year the festival will be celebrated from 10-21 September.
The boondi ladoo recipe is easy simply because it requires fewer ingredients. All you have to do is master the art of making ladoos. The technique for trying out ladoo recipes is very important. With our video instructions for making the boondi ladoo recipe, you can prepare this dish with ease.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1.5 cup
- Green cardamom - 6
- Melon seeds - 1.5-2 tbsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp (for mixing in gram flour mixture)
- Desi ghee - for frying boondi
- Add sugar to 2 cups of water. Mix it thoroughly and then heat the mixture on a medium flame.
- Keep stirring the mixture as it cooks for 4-5 minutes. Now scoop up some sugar syrup and drop it back into the pan. If it drops like a thread, then your sugar syrup is ready.
- In another bowl, add besan (gram flour), melon seeds, cardamom seeds and ½ cup of water.
- Mix it up into a thick consistency.
- Now heat oil in a deep bottom pan. Pour the besan batter through a perforated ladle. The boondis will drop into the pan.
- Deep fry the boondi for 3-4 minutes and strain them from the oil.
- Now soak the boondi in the sugar syrup for half an hour.
- Add ghee to the sugar syrup soaked boondis and roll them up into ladoos between your palms.
You can serve the boondi ladoos as prasad to Lord Ganesha on Ganesh Chaturthi. You can also serve this Ganesh Chaturthi recipe as dessert to your family and guests.