- 3 hrs ago Actress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- 5 hrs ago Monkeypox In Children: Symptoms To Watch Out For And More Details
- 7 hrs ago Monkeypox Vs Coronavirus: How The Two Infections Differ From Each Other
- 9 hrs ago Jagannath Rath Yatra 2022: Greetings, Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, And Images
- News Aryan Khan gets clean chit in drug case: Here is the timeline
- Sports IPL 2022: Riyan Parag drops a sitter to give Rajat Patidar a breather, netizens remind him of karma
- Finance Emkay Global Gives A Buy Call To This Maharatna Stock For A Potential Gain Of 27.3%
- Automobiles Top 10 Best Selling 6-seater/7-seater UVs In April 2022
- Movies MIFF 2022: 102 Documentary, Short Fiction And Animation Films Competing For Golden Conch & Silver Conch Awards
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Technology How To Mark Parking Spot In Google Maps
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Christmas is all about cakes, muffins and other desserts. Plum cake is one of the most common Christmas cakes which is very popularly prepared in every household. Plum cake can be prepared with a variety of dry fruits and topped with cherries.
If you want to prepare the traditional plum cake on Christmas, then check out the recipe. Here is a simple homemade Christmas plum cake recipe that is soft, spongy, sweet and a delicious cake for celebrations!
Homemade Christmas Plum Cake Recipe:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
1. Refined flour (Maida)- 1 cup
2. Walnuts- 2tbsp (chopped)
3. Baking powder- ½ tsp
4. Raisins- 3tbsp
5. Brown sugar- 1 cup
6. Vanilla essence- 3-4 drops
7. Eggs- 3
8. Butter- ½ cup (softened)
9. Lemon zest- 1tsp
10. Cherries- 2tbsp (halved) for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2. Sieve the refined flour and baking powder.
3. Now add walnuts, raisins and mix well.
4. In another bowl, whisk the butter and brown sugar. Whisk well till it becomes creamy. Add vanilla essence, eggs and lemon zest.
5. Slowly add the sieved flour and mix.
6. Grease a cake tin with butter and then pour the mix into it.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Once done, let it cool.
Christmas plum cake is ready to eat. Cut into slices and garnish with halved cherries. If you want, you can also add cherries while preparing the mix. However, if adding in the mix, make sure you cut the cherries into small pieces.
- wellnessHoliday Depression: 7 Tips On How To Beat The Holiday Blues
- bollywood wardrobeChristmas 2021: Rhea, Sara, Alia, Kiara At Their Fashionable Best For This Christmas
- fashion trendsDazzling And Sparkling Jewellery For Making Your Festive Season Merrier
- improvementChristmas 2021: How To Prepare For Perfect Christmas Dinner And Traditions Amid COVID-19 And Omicron
- wellnessHoliday Season Is Here! Tips To Stay Healthy Between Christmas And New Year's
- decor5 Easy Christmas Home Decoration Ideas By Interior Design Expert
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale 2021: Best Deals On Christmas Essentials, Bakeware Set, Accessories
- wellnessHeart-Healthy Tips And Expert Suggestions To Enjoy This Holiday Season
- skin care6 Christmas Beauty Tips To Keep You Glowing This Holiday Season!
- healthOmicron: Delhi Govt To Clamp Restrictions In View Of Christmas, New Year If Need Be
- faith mysticismSt. Nicholas Day: Story Behind The Saint Putting Candy In Children's Boots And Inspiring Santa Claus
- festivalsDecember Festivals 2021: Not Just Christmas, Here Is A List Of Auspicious Days In The Month