- 1 hr ago ICW 2020: From Gowns To Lehengas To Sarees, Dolly J’s Gulenaar Collection Is For Confident Brides
- 1 hr ago 25 Natural Home Remedies For Allergies: You Might Not Be Knowing About Number 19
- 1 hr ago Veg Mexican Rice Recipe: Try This At Your Home
- 2 hrs ago Emmys 2020: Youngest Emmy Awards Winner, Zendaya Makes A Strong Case For Polka Dots Trend
- Sports IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals reinvents virtual fan engagement this season
- Automobiles MG Gloster Off-Road Capabilities Showcased Ahead Of Launch: Video & Other Details
- Movies Alia Bhatt To Mahesh Bhatt: You're A Good Man, Never Believe Anything Else
- Technology Asus Expert Series Launched In India: 11 New Devices Including World’s Thinnest 14-Inch Laptop
- News Temple clerk Ananthu becomes millionaire after winning Rs 12 crore in lottery
- Finance 800 Points Plunge For Sensex On Banking Allegations, Covid-19 Issues
- Education NLAT 2020 Cancelled And Admission Through CLAT Exam: Supreme Court
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
If you are dieting and meanwhile finding it really hard to stay away from food, then we have good news for you.! For those who are on diet, the best option for them is to take a sip of the vegetable lemon and pepper soup. This soup not only tastes great but it is a very healthy soup.
For the vegetable lemon soup, we add the different flavours of spices along with healthy vegetables.
The recipe is also best suited for kids too. You can serve this soup as a starter or as a heathy drink that you can have anytime of the day.
So, let's take a look at how to prepare this healthy vegetable lemon and pepper soup drink.
Cooking time- 15 minutes
Preperation time - 15 minutes
Carrot - 1 cup (Chopped)
Onions -1 cup (Chopped)
Capsicum -1 cup (Chopped)
Spring Onions - 1 cup (Chopped)
Cabbage -1 cup (Chopped)
Garlic- 1/4 Teaspoon
Ginger - 1/4 Teaspoon (Chopped)
Corn Flour - 3 Teaspoon
Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
Lemon Juice- 2 Teaspoon
Vegetable Stalk- 2 Cups
- Take a pan and add oil. Once heated, add ginger and garlic and saute them.
- Then add onions, carrots, capsicum, cabbage and spring onions.
- Saute them well. Now add the vegetable stalk.
- Then add pepper and salt.
- Keep stirring.
- Now mix the corn flour with some water to make it a paste.
- Then add this paste to the vegetable soup.
- Now add lemon juice and continue to stir it for five minutes.
- Then let it boil for five to ten minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves on the soup and serve the hot and healthy soup.