- 7 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 8 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 8 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 9 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
If you are dieting and meanwhile finding it really hard to stay away from food, then we have good news for you.! For those who are on diet, the best option for them is to take a sip of the vegetable lemon and pepper soup. This soup not only tastes great but it is a very healthy soup.
For the vegetable lemon soup, we add the different flavours of spices along with healthy vegetables.
The recipe is also best suited for kids too. You can serve this soup as a starter or as a heathy drink that you can have anytime of the day.
So, let's take a look at how to prepare this healthy vegetable lemon and pepper soup drink.
Cooking time- 15 minutes
Preperation time - 15 minutes
Carrot - 1 cup (Chopped)
Onions -1 cup (Chopped)
Capsicum -1 cup (Chopped)
Spring Onions - 1 cup (Chopped)
Cabbage -1 cup (Chopped)
Garlic- 1/4 Teaspoon
Ginger - 1/4 Teaspoon (Chopped)
Corn Flour - 3 Teaspoon
Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
Lemon Juice- 2 Teaspoon
Vegetable Stalk- 2 Cups
- Take a pan and add oil. Once heated, add ginger and garlic and saute them.
- Then add onions, carrots, capsicum, cabbage and spring onions.
- Saute them well. Now add the vegetable stalk.
- Then add pepper and salt.
- Keep stirring.
- Now mix the corn flour with some water to make it a paste.
- Then add this paste to the vegetable soup.
- Now add lemon juice and continue to stir it for five minutes.
- Then let it boil for five to ten minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves on the soup and serve the hot and healthy soup.