- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Bags 3C Certification: 55W Fast Charging Tipped
- Finance Budget 2020: Pushing Demand To Boost Economy Would Be Key
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Gets Trolled For Claiming There Was No Concept of India Till The British
- News Modi extracts wealth from India's poor, gives it to 'crony capitalist friends': Rahul Gandhi
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of second-round match with Tatsuma Ito
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A favourite snack to almost all of us is the aloo bhujia. Everyone has to admit that this is the best snack that they always crave for. It also looks like there is no replacement for this crunchy mouth-watering snack. However, we give a twist to this aloo snack today.
The twist is that we shall share the recipe on how to prepare chilli aloo peas sev! Yes, this is the perfect snackthat you can have. Infact, you can keep munching on it whenever you feel like.
The chilli aloo peas sev is a wonderful and an amazing snack to have during the evening. This snack can be stored in air-tight containers for about 3 days, as some people have a habit of eating snacks after lunch and dinner! Suprised? Well, it's true.
So, we shall share this awesome recipe with you today. Have a look:
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Potatoes - 2
- Green Chillies - 3 to 4
- Peas - 1 cup
- Besan - 2 cups
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- Tamarind Paste - 1/4th teaspoon
- Chat Masala Powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- Turmeric - 1/4th teaspoon
- In a pressure cooker, boil the two potatoes and peas.
- Once the potatoes are soft, smash the potatoes well like a paste.
- Now, take a mixy jar and add the boiled peas and green chillies and grind it well.
- Now, take a bigger bowl, add besan, potatoes, peas and chilli paste, garam masala, chilli powder, tamarind paste, chat masala, turmeric and salt.
- Do not add too much water, as the paste may become too liquidy.
- So, make sure the mixture is like a chapathi dough.
- Now, take the murukku maker, in that select the plate that has tiny holes to make the sev. And then place the dough inside the maker.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan.
- Once the oil has heated up, take the murukku maker and slowly press it to get the dough out in the form of thin strands.
- Deep fry the sev until it turns reddish yellow.
- Serve the hot chilly aloo peas sev.
Do try this special spicy and chilly recipe and let us know your feedback.