- News SC rejects plea on claim about therapy to deal with COVID-19
- Finance Mutual Fund Interest Is Slowing And It’s Worrisome
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2021 Models To Feature 12.8-Inch Touchscreen Infotainment System: Details
- Movies Breathe: Into The Shadows Twitter Review: Netizens Sacrifice Their Sleep To Binge The Crime Thriller
- Sports Sourav Ganguly files: 'Greg Chappell was not alone in sacking me and thwarting my 2007 World Cup dream'
- Technology These Smartphones Are Available On Online Sale Only
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Sabudana Vada Recipe -
1. 11/2 cup sabudana ( soaked for 3-4 hours)
2. 1 tsp rice flour (or corn flour)
3. 2 slices of bread (soaked, drained and mashed)
4. 1 big potato (peeled, boiled and mashed)
5. 1 onion (finely chopped)
6. Salt as per taste
7. 2-3 green chillies (chopped)
8. ¼ cup coriander leaves (finely chopped)
9. Oil for deep frying
10. Pinch of garam masala (optional)
1. Mix all the ingredients and leave it for about 15mins.
2. Make lemon sized balls and pat them into discs.
3. Dip in hot oil and deep fry till golden brown. Tasty vada ready to serve.
Crispy, spicy and colorful, that's Sabudana vada recipe for the summer season. Enjoy the tasty vada with friends and family.