- 1 hr ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 1 hr ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- 2 hrs ago Google Uses 'Walking Trees' Doodle To Mark Children's Day And Raise Awareness About Deforestation
- Finance Wholesale Inflation Declines Marginally In October
- Technology MIUI 11 Launcher Update Brings Much-Awaited App Drawer
- News Is not speaking Kannada a major issue in Bengaluru, see what people have to say
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: R Ashwin equals Muralitharan's world record; becomes fastest Indian to 250 Test wickets at home
- Automobiles Honda SP 125 BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 72,900
- Movies SHOCKING! Siddharth Shukla & Jasmin Bhasin’s Friendship Turned Sour Because Of Rashami Desai!
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Sabudana Vada Recipe -
1. 11/2 cup sabudana ( soaked for 3-4 hours)
2. 1 tsp rice flour (or corn flour)
3. 2 slices of bread (soaked, drained and mashed)
4. 1 big potato (peeled, boiled and mashed)
5. 1 onion (finely chopped)
6. Salt as per taste
7. 2-3 green chillies (chopped)
8. ¼ cup coriander leaves (finely chopped)
9. Oil for deep frying
10. Pinch of garam masala (optional)
1. Mix all the ingredients and leave it for about 15mins.
2. Make lemon sized balls and pat them into discs.
3. Dip in hot oil and deep fry till golden brown. Tasty vada ready to serve.
Crispy, spicy and colorful, that's Sabudana vada recipe for the summer season. Enjoy the tasty vada with friends and family.