- 19 min ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 46 min ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 3 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- Sports UFC Fight Night 166: Blaydes vs. dos Santos fight card, preview, India time and how to watch
- Finance Investing In Mutual Fund In Minor Child's Name: New Rules You Should Know
- News Resolutions against CAA 'political gesture', states hardly have any role: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Harvey Weinstein Rape Trail Begins, 2 Years After #MeToo First Took Place
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Technology Lenovo K11 Clears NBTC Certification: Might Hit Shelves Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sabudana Vada Recipe -
1. 11/2 cup sabudana ( soaked for 3-4 hours)
2. 1 tsp rice flour (or corn flour)
3. 2 slices of bread (soaked, drained and mashed)
4. 1 big potato (peeled, boiled and mashed)
5. 1 onion (finely chopped)
6. Salt as per taste
7. 2-3 green chillies (chopped)
8. ¼ cup coriander leaves (finely chopped)
9. Oil for deep frying
10. Pinch of garam masala (optional)
1. Mix all the ingredients and leave it for about 15mins.
2. Make lemon sized balls and pat them into discs.
3. Dip in hot oil and deep fry till golden brown. Tasty vada ready to serve.
Crispy, spicy and colorful, that's Sabudana vada recipe for the summer season. Enjoy the tasty vada with friends and family.