- 12 min ago Shilpa Shetty Or Neha Dhupia, Whose Pretty Red Dress Would You Like To Steal For Upcoming Party?
- 47 min ago Foods You Should Totally Avoid During The Summer Season
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 March 2021
- 18 hrs ago Sania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- Technology Moto G30 First Impressions: The Good, The Bad And The X-Factor
- Finance Income Tax: 4 Proposals For Better Tax Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- News Actor Ranbir Kapoor tests positive for COVID-19, under home quarantine
- Automobiles Hyundai Alcazar SUV Spotted Testing Once Again: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- Sports England players suffered weight loss in fourth Test against India, says Stokes
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Binges On Some Yummy Sweets Before Shooting For Tejas
- Education MHA IB ACIO Result 2021 Will Be Released Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
What could be more inviting than having a sumptuous cutlet with tea just at brunch time? Of course, it is not a very healthy practice to snack like this, but true Bengalis rarely have any talent for being healthy. Fish kabiraji cutlet is like the ultimate thing to eat in this season. It is crisp, its is crunchy and it is fish! But unfortunately, you cannot find fish kabiraji cutlet anywhere easily except in Bengal.
But don't lose heart, you can always get the fish kabiraji cutlet recipe from us. If you are craving for something fried and crispy, then you should try out the Bengali fish kabiraji cutlet recipe. Almost all Bengali fish recipes are delicious. But this cutlet is a rare specimen. Usually, kabiraji cutlet is prepared with meat and fish fillets are just batter fried.
But on special occasions, you can mix up the scheme of things a little bit. Try making yummy fish kabiraji cutlet wrapped in beaten eggs. It is sure to blow your mind.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Fish fillets (bhetki)- 2 (100 grams each)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1tsp
- Green chillies- 2 (minced)
- Vinegar- 2tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1/2tsp
- Coriander leaves- 1stalk (chopped)
- Corn flour- 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs- 1 cup
- Eggs- 4 (beaten)
- Oil- 1 cup
- Salt- as per taste
Marinate the fish fillet with vinegar, salt, ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- You can also keep it for a couple of hours in the refrigerators.
- Now season the fish fillets with black pepper and coriander leaves.
- Meanwhile, prepare a batter with cornflour , 2tbsp of water, salt and some green chillies.
- Dip the fish fillets in batter, roll it in breadcrumbs and then dip the fillets in beaten eggs.
- Heat oil in deep bottomed pan.
- Place the batter dipped fish fillets in the pan.
- Lower the flame and fry the cutlet for 10 minutes until both sides are completely browned.
You can serve fish kabiraji cutlet with mustard sauce (kasundi) and fresh onion rings.