- 32 min ago ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- 6 hrs ago ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- 11 hrs ago The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- 14 hrs ago Aloo Bhujiya Recipe: Enjoy Your Meal With Dry Aloo Fry Sabzi
- News Saw BJP leader whispering to Rajya Sabha Deputy Chairman, alleges Congress
- Sports IPL 2020: Mohammed Shami claims his best figures in the IPL; starts the new season on dominant note
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Reflects Upon Life Before 40th Birthday, Shares A Glimpse Of Her Birthday Prep!
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
What could be more inviting than having a sumptuous cutlet with tea just at brunch time? Of course, it is not a very healthy practice to snack like this, but true Bengalis rarely have any talent for being healthy. Fish kabiraji cutlet is like the ultimate thing to eat in this season. It is crisp, its is crunchy and it is fish! But unfortunately, you cannot find fish kabiraji cutlet anywhere easily except in Bengal.
But don't lose heart, you can always get the fish kabiraji cutlet recipe from us. If you are craving for something fried and crispy, then you should try out the Bengali fish kabiraji cutlet recipe. Almost all Bengali fish recipes are delicious. But this cutlet is a rare specimen. Usually, kabiraji cutlet is prepared with meat and fish fillets are just batter fried.
But on special occasions, you can mix up the scheme of things a little bit. Try making yummy fish kabiraji cutlet wrapped in beaten eggs. It is sure to blow your mind.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Fish fillets (bhetki)- 2 (100 grams each)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1tsp
- Green chillies- 2 (minced)
- Vinegar- 2tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1/2tsp
- Coriander leaves- 1stalk (chopped)
- Corn flour- 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs- 1 cup
- Eggs- 4 (beaten)
- Oil- 1 cup
- Salt- as per taste
Marinate the fish fillet with vinegar, salt, ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- You can also keep it for a couple of hours in the refrigerators.
- Now season the fish fillets with black pepper and coriander leaves.
- Meanwhile, prepare a batter with cornflour , 2tbsp of water, salt and some green chillies.
- Dip the fish fillets in batter, roll it in breadcrumbs and then dip the fillets in beaten eggs.
- Heat oil in deep bottomed pan.
- Place the batter dipped fish fillets in the pan.
- Lower the flame and fry the cutlet for 10 minutes until both sides are completely browned.
You can serve fish kabiraji cutlet with mustard sauce (kasundi) and fresh onion rings.