- 2 min ago Hair Dyes Can Increase The Risk Of These 6 Diseases
- 18 min ago Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- 22 min ago 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- Finance Donald Trump Calls For World Bank To Stop Lending To China
- News Never approved mercy plea, says Nirbhaya convict
- Sports Cricket Australia promise 'international standard' wicket for Boxing Day Test
- Movies Arjun Suravaram Box Office Verdict: Nikhil Siddharth Starrer Emerges As A Hit!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Tea time with crispy snacks is the best combination ever. Cheese balls seem to be a snack which most kids love to relish. Cheese balls can be made with many ingredients. Have you tried macaroni and corn cheese balls? This fried Indian snack can be a treat for the snack lovers. It is made with macaroni, corn kernels and cheese.
You must have tried many different varieties of macaroni. But this snack recipe is sure to stand out among the lot. This is a high calorie dish as the balls are fried in oil and also contains cheese. So, if you are on a diet, you can reduce some calories by using fat-free cheese.
Here is the recipe to make macaroni and corn cheese balls. Take a look.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
All you need
- Butter- 1tbsp
- Maida (all purpose flour)- 2tbsp
- Milk- 1 cup
- Macaroni- 1 cup (boiled)
- Sweet corn- 1/2 cup
- Cheese- 1/4 cup (grated)
- Capsicum- 1 (finely chopped)
- Red chilli flakes- 2tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Bread crumbs- 1 cup
- Oil- for deep frying
1. To prepare the white sauce, heat the butter in a pan and add maida to it. Saute for a minute and then add the milk. Stir immediately and make sure no lumps are formed.
2. Add the boiled pasta and capsicum to it and saute for 4-5 minutes.
3. Then add salt, chilli flakes, black pepper, sweet corn and mix well. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add the grated cheese and allow it to melt. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool down.
5. Divide the mixture into 6-7 equal parts. Make small balls out of the cooked macaroni.
6. Spread the bread crumbs on a plate and roll the balls of macaroni on it to cover all the sides.
7. Heat the oil for deep frying and once the oil is hot, slowly put the balls into it and fry till they are golden brown.
8. Once done, transfer the balls to a plate and serve with ketchup.
These macaroni and corn cheese balls taste best when served with ketchup or cheese dip.