- News How the Maradona magic gripped Kolkata
- Finance Gold Prices Steady After Losing Rs 2,000 In 8-days
- Education AYUSH Counselling 2020: Check AYUSH NEET Counselling 2020 Registration Process
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: A look at the Argentina and Napoli icon's greatest ever goals
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Banana Chips Recipe – Tasty Onam Snack
- Raw banana
- Oil for frying
- Pepper powder
- A bowl of water
How To Make Banana Chips?
1. Peel the skin of the raw banana and soak it in a salted water.
2. Make thin slices of the soaked banana and soak it in turmeric water for atleast 10 minutes.
3. Drain water and sun dry the slices until dry.
4. Heat oil and deep fry the bananas once the oil fumes.
5. Drain the excess oil using paper towels and sprinkle salt and pepper. Spicy banana chips is ready to serve.
You can also add chili powder instead of pepper powder or just salt if you don't want it spicy.