- 35 min ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 3 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- Sports John Cena labels Bollywood star Ranveer as "Stone Cold Singh"
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- News Punjab announces 4 week extension of lockdown
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Is The Official Title For Mahesh Babu's #SSMB27 With Parasuram!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Banana Chips Recipe – Tasty Onam Snack
- Raw banana
- Oil for frying
- Pepper powder
- A bowl of water
How To Make Banana Chips?
1. Peel the skin of the raw banana and soak it in a salted water.
2. Make thin slices of the soaked banana and soak it in turmeric water for atleast 10 minutes.
3. Drain water and sun dry the slices until dry.
4. Heat oil and deep fry the bananas once the oil fumes.
5. Drain the excess oil using paper towels and sprinkle salt and pepper. Spicy banana chips is ready to serve.
You can also add chili powder instead of pepper powder or just salt if you don't want it spicy.