- 51 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- 1 hr ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 2 hrs ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- Movies Darbar Kerala Rights Acquired By Kalpaka Films, Rajinikanth Fans Happy
- Finance Govt To Consider Personal Income Tax Cuts To Boost Growth
- News Applications for H-1B visa to be accepted from April 1: US
- Technology Flipkart Apple Days: Discounts, EMI Offers On iPhone XR, iPhone 11 Pro, iPads And More
- Sports Universal title match and Reigns vs. Corbin confirmed for WWE TLC 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Sundal recipe is a healthy and tasty dish that is easy to make as well. The best part about this masala sundal recipe is that it can be made with any kind of dal variety. Masala sundal is usually prepared during Janmashtami Puja, Navarathri or other fasting periods.
Recipe for chana sundal is popular as it is usually prepared when you are fasting, and this tasty dish is a must try when you are on a fast.
Masala sundal recipe is a south Indian dish, and this sundal recipe is a hit amongst working men and women. It can be eaten as a snack or as a brunch. Recipe for chana sundal is convenient if you are looking for a fast recipe this weekday. If you have been to temples in south India, you must have had the masala sundal as a 'prasad' from temple.
Wondering if this sundal recipe is difficult? Read on to know how to make the masala sundal recipe quickly.
For Video Click Here
Cooking time- 15 minutes
All You Need
Black channa dal- 1 cup (boiled)
Urad dal- ½ tbsp
Mustard seeds- ½ tbsp
Red chillies- 1
Grated coconut- 1-2 tbsp
Salt- as required
1. Take a tawa and heat oil in it. Now, add the black urad dal and mustard seeds. Wait till the dal splutters.
2. Now, add red chillies and curry leaves. Saute it well till the mixture is roasted.
3. Add black channa dal, coconut and salt to it. Stir the mixture well, and keep it in medium flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Black channa dal is a powerhouse of nutrients. It is rich on fibre and vitamins as well. If you are on a diet, then this is the perfect food to have for snacks.
- Coconuts are rich in copper, calcium and iron. These are essential nutrients for your body, and helps in its smooth functioning.
- Soak the dal overnight for best results. It will be much softer. The longer you keep, the softer it becomes.
- If you desire, you can add more spices to this sundal recipe.