- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- 2 hrs ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- 2 hrs ago Be Careful What You Wish For! 8 Reasons Why Watching Porn Can Affect Your Relationships And Sex Life
- News To boost economic relations with Pakistan, China to open visa office in Peshawar
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Sports Supreme Court allows TNCA to hold elections
- Movies Skinny Jennifer Aniston Was Asked To Further Lose 30 Pounds To Essay Rachel Green On Friends!
- Finance Airbnb Plans To Go Public In 2020
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sundal recipe is a healthy and tasty dish that is easy to make as well. The best part about this masala sundal recipe is that it can be made with any kind of dal variety. Masala sundal is usually prepared during Janmashtami Puja, Navarathri or other fasting periods.
Recipe for chana sundal is popular as it is usually prepared when you are fasting, and this tasty dish is a must try when you are on a fast.
Masala sundal recipe is a south Indian dish, and this sundal recipe is a hit amongst working men and women. It can be eaten as a snack or as a brunch. Recipe for chana sundal is convenient if you are looking for a fast recipe this weekday. If you have been to temples in south India, you must have had the masala sundal as a 'prasad' from temple.
Wondering if this sundal recipe is difficult? Read on to know how to make the masala sundal recipe quickly.
For Video Click Here
Cooking time- 15 minutes
All You Need
Black channa dal- 1 cup (boiled)
Urad dal- ½ tbsp
Mustard seeds- ½ tbsp
Red chillies- 1
Grated coconut- 1-2 tbsp
Salt- as required
1. Take a tawa and heat oil in it. Now, add the black urad dal and mustard seeds. Wait till the dal splutters.
2. Now, add red chillies and curry leaves. Saute it well till the mixture is roasted.
3. Add black channa dal, coconut and salt to it. Stir the mixture well, and keep it in medium flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Black channa dal is a powerhouse of nutrients. It is rich on fibre and vitamins as well. If you are on a diet, then this is the perfect food to have for snacks.
- Coconuts are rich in copper, calcium and iron. These are essential nutrients for your body, and helps in its smooth functioning.
- Soak the dal overnight for best results. It will be much softer. The longer you keep, the softer it becomes.
- If you desire, you can add more spices to this sundal recipe.