- 43 min ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 16 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 19 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- News Josh app creates Guinness World Records with Independence Day campaign
- Technology TAGG Verve Ultra Smartwatch Review: Stylish And Affordable
- Movies Nushrratt Bharuccha Starrer Janhit Mein Jaari Goes On Floors In Madhya Pradesh
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK batsmen's aggressive approach is reaping rich dividends
- Finance CBDT Issues This Order To Regularise ITRs Verified Through EVC During 7th June To 30th September
- Education Odisha HSC Exam 2023 Registration Begins
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
If you have a thing for baked foods, you will definitely love this recipe. Besides that, it is made of seasonal fruits, which are good for your health. So, this is a preparation which is healthy and tasty to.
And if you serve it with some strawberry jam, kids will love it. Instead of plain bread and jam, this cranberries and orange bread will definitely rock your breakfast table and give you additional energy to work along the day.
How to make the cranberry and orange bread? Here is the simple recipe with all ingredients you require. Take a look!
Serves - 10-12
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Plain Flour - 225 grams
2. Caster Sugar - 125 grams
3. Baking Powder - 2 tsp
4. Dates - 75 grams (chopped)
5. Eggs - 2
6. Dried Cranberries - 1 cup (sweetened)
7. Orange Juice - 125 ml
8. Oil - 80ml
9. Oranges - 3 (grated rind)
10. Milk - 1 cup
11. Sour cream to serve
1. Take a mixing bowl and add flour, milk and orange juice into it. Give it a light mix.
2. Now, add grated orange rind, eggs, baking powder, dates and sugar into the flour and mix well. Add sweetened cranberries and mix again. Beat the batter until you get a thick consistency.
3. Add oil and again mix it well. Now, take a baking tray and grease it with oil. Pour the batter and bake it for 30 minutes in the oven, pre-heated at 180 degree Celsius.
4. Bring it out from the oven and cut into slices. Your cranberries and orange bread is ready to be served. Serve it with dates and sour cream.
Try it at home and send us your feedback.