- News Reply in 2 weeks says SC after it refuses to stay electoral bonds for Delhi Elections
- Finance 5 Best Mutual Fund For Planning Child's Education
- Movies Jhund First Look Poster: Amitabh Bachchan Looks Powerful In This Nagraj Manjule Film
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports KL Rahul set to continue as wicketkeeper-batsman for a while: Virat Kohli
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Dhokla is a Gujrati recipe that has gained popularity worldwide. Rice, chickpeas and besan is used for a dhokla recipe. But the most popular one is the besan dhokla. The main ingredients of a dhokla recipe are besan and curd. A besan dhokla is usually served with a chutney as a dip. This dhokla recipe can be savoured both as a snack item or as a main course dish. This Gujrati recipe is both tasty and filling. The procedure for making this Gujrati recipe is very simple and you just need to spare some time for it. This is a steamed dhokla recipe and thus is very low in calories. Make dhokla at home using this simple and easy recipe.
Preparation Time: 1½ Hour Ingredients Procedure For The Serving Make dhokla with the help of this dhokla recipe as it is sure to gratify the taste buds of all.
Preparation Time: 1½ Hour
For The Serving
Make dhokla with the help of this dhokla recipe as it is sure to gratify the taste buds of all.