- News With 159 new cases, Assam’s COVID-19 tally crosses 1,200 mark
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- Movies Sarkar Vaari Paata: Mahesh Babu To Announce Details Of His Next Film #SSMB27 At 9.09 AM Today!
- Technology Redmi Note 8, Redmi 8, Redmi 8A Dual Receive Price Hike In India
- Finance Motilal Oswal Sets 46% Upside Target On Shares Of Coal India
- Sports Coronavirus: Ten positive tests confirmed in Championship
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Fried potato skins topped with cheese and chopped vegetables like tomatoes is a treat for the Easter. This is one of the popular and easy to prepare Easter recipes which is tasty and a treat for the cheese and potato lovers as well.
Potato fried skins are filling and heavy too, so you stay fuller for longer. You can use leftover scooped potatoes or mashed potatoes to prepare potato skin with cheese recipe. Avoid green-spotted or sprouted potatoes as they are rich in the bitter toxin named solanine.
To celebrate Easter, you can try this lip-smacking and cheesy fried potato skin. The best part about this recipe is that it has pieces of cooked bacon which makes it a special treat for Easter. Check out the recipe.
Fried Potato Skin With Cheese: Easter Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
1. Potatoes- 3
2. Cheddar cheese- 2 cups (shredded)
3. Unsalted butter- 2tbsp
4. Bakon- 4 slices (cooked and crumbled)
5. Black pepper- 1tsp (grounded)
6. Salt- as per taste
1. Heat over to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut the potato into two long pieces. Pierce the pieces using a sharp knife to create a scoop.
3. Now place the scooped potatoes in a dish and bake till the skin looks crisp and the potatoes also become tender.
4. Bake for about 45-50 minutes. Pierce a knife and check once to see if it passes softly or not.
5. Brush the insides of the baked potatoes with unsalted butter. Season with salt and black pepper.
6. Spread the potatoes skin-side up on baking sheet and bake for another 4-5 minutes till the butter makes it crisp. Flip to bake on the other side as well.
7. Now fill the scooped and crisp potato pieces with cheese and bacon. Place them in a broiler and broil till the cheese melts.
Fried potato skin with cheese is ready to eat. Serve this Easter dish hot.