- 8 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 13 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 17 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 19 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Roasted Corn pasta, recipes with pasta, corn and pasta recipes, pasta recipes, main course pasta recipe.
Pasta is a favourite dish for all and for many of us it is a saviour. The reason why it is liked the most is because of its taste and the ease with which it can be cooked in minutes. A huge variety of pasta makes us get more addicted to these yummy treats.
Many recipes can be prepared with pasta. Today, we shall share with you a different and delicious recipe. Roasted corn pasta is a very special recipe you can prepare. As the name says, the corn is roasted and when this is added to the pasta it gives you a different taste that leaves you craving for more.
This recipe is just not about the taste. There are many health benefits of corn. Corn is rich in fibre and good for pregnant women, as it contains folic acid, which is an important element to be included during pregnancy. But at the same time, consuming too much corn during pregnancy is also not advisable. You can have it occasionally.
So, why wait, let's start by having a look at this recipe!
Serves - 2
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Corn - 2 cups
- Pasta - 300 gms
- Onion - 1 cup
- Tomato sauce - 2 teaspoons
- Vinegar - 2 teaspoons
- Mayonnaise - 1 teaspoon
- Green chillies - 4 to 5
- In a pan add oil (olive oil is highly preferred in any pasta preparation).
- Once it has heated up, add 2 cups of corn and fry.
- Fry it until it turns a light brown in colour. Do not over fry it.
- Transfer the corn on to a plate.
- To boil the pasta, add an adequate amount of water to the pan.
- Then, add the pasta and 2 to 3 drops of oil.
- Cook the pasta under low flame.
- Saute the pasta, so that it does not stick to the pan.
- Make sure the pasta becomes soft.
- If there is excess water, drain it.
- Now take another pan, add oil to it.
- Then add onions, fried corn, tomato sauce, vinegar, green chillies and mayonnaise.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Now, add the boiled pasta and salt as required.
- Saute it well.
- Your roasted corn pasta recipe is now ready to serve.
- Try this different recipe and let us know your feedback.