- 2 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 5 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 7 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 9 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- Sports The no-ball controversy: Smriti Mandhana plays down the debatable umpire call in 2nd ODI
- News Seeds sown for even stronger friendship between US-India: Modi to Biden
- Movies Billie Eilish, BTS, Coldplay, Doja Cat & Others To Sizzle At Global Citizen Live; To Air On Zee Network
- Education CSE 2020 Final Result: UPSC Declares Civil Services 2020 Results, Shubham Kumar Tops The List. Check Details
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Timeline Tipped; Expected Price, Features
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
To stay healthy, nutritionists always recommend keeping your body hydrated. Daily intake of minimum 6 glasses of water is a must. But, that becomes boring sometimes and you can't stop telling your kids to have more water.
What if you get a tasty option to keep yourself hydrated? We'd say, go for smoothies. Fruit and vegetable smoothies taste awesome and all the essential nutrients remain intact in the smoothies as well.
Mango and orange smoothie is the best way to have these two fruits to replenish your body with essential nutrients. Preparation is very simple and it also tastes great too. So, have a look at the complete recipe below.
Serves - 2
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
1. Mango Pulp - ¾th cup (chilled)
2. Orange Juice - ½ cup (chilled)
3. Vanilla Ice-cream - ½ cup
4. Curds - 4 tbsp (chilled)
5. Sugar - 1¾th cup
6. Crushed Ice - 4 tbsp
1. Take the juicer and add mango pulp, orange juice, sugar, curd and vanilla ice cream into it.
2. Cover the lid well and blend everything.
3. Take two big glasses and add some crushed ice into it.
4. Now, serve the mango and orange smoothie chilled.