- 26 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 1 hr ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- News Modi should do 'Naukri Par Charcha', listen to people: Sitaram Yechury
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth hope to keep Olympic dream alive
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
To stay healthy, nutritionists always recommend keeping your body hydrated. Daily intake of minimum 6 glasses of water is a must. But, that becomes boring sometimes and you can't stop telling your kids to have more water.
What if you get a tasty option to keep yourself hydrated? We'd say, go for smoothies. Fruit and vegetable smoothies taste awesome and all the essential nutrients remain intact in the smoothies as well.
Mango and orange smoothie is the best way to have these two fruits to replenish your body with essential nutrients. Preparation is very simple and it also tastes great too. So, have a look at the complete recipe below.
Serves - 2
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
1. Mango Pulp - ¾th cup (chilled)
2. Orange Juice - ½ cup (chilled)
3. Vanilla Ice-cream - ½ cup
4. Curds - 4 tbsp (chilled)
5. Sugar - 1¾th cup
6. Crushed Ice - 4 tbsp
1. Take the juicer and add mango pulp, orange juice, sugar, curd and vanilla ice cream into it.
2. Cover the lid well and blend everything.
3. Take two big glasses and add some crushed ice into it.
4. Now, serve the mango and orange smoothie chilled.