- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Virat Kohli Is LOVE-STRUCK After Wife Anushka Sharma Poses In A Bikini On The Beach!
- Finance Coffee Day Shares Jump On Reports Of Stake Sale, Reduced Debt
- News Bihar MLA Anant Singh says not scared of arrest, will surrender in 3-4 days
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
To stay healthy, nutritionists always recommend keeping your body hydrated. Daily intake of minimum 6 glasses of water is a must. But, that becomes boring sometimes and you can't stop telling your kids to have more water.
What if you get a tasty option to keep yourself hydrated? We'd say, go for smoothies. Fruit and vegetable smoothies taste awesome and all the essential nutrients remain intact in the smoothies as well.
Mango and orange smoothie is the best way to have these two fruits to replenish your body with essential nutrients. Preparation is very simple and it also tastes great too. So, have a look at the complete recipe below.
Serves - 2
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
1. Mango Pulp - ¾th cup (chilled)
2. Orange Juice - ½ cup (chilled)
3. Vanilla Ice-cream - ½ cup
4. Curds - 4 tbsp (chilled)
5. Sugar - 1¾th cup
6. Crushed Ice - 4 tbsp
1. Take the juicer and add mango pulp, orange juice, sugar, curd and vanilla ice cream into it.
2. Cover the lid well and blend everything.
3. Take two big glasses and add some crushed ice into it.
4. Now, serve the mango and orange smoothie chilled.