- 6 min ago COVID-19 And Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS): Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 21 min ago Kim Kardashian Goes Creative With Metallic Strip And Flaunts Brunette Makeup Look In The Latest Pictures
- 1 hr ago Ajeeb Daastaans Promotions: Nushrratt Bharuccha Looks Stunning In Her Denim Drape Outfit
- 3 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: How To Prepare Falooda Recipe During The Summer
- Movies Vivek Oberoi On Why He Had Refused To Debut With Abbas-Mustan's Film: I Had This Crisis Of Conscience
- News Elderly couple move HC for compensation over lack of food, medicine in Air India flight
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs DC: Hardik Pandya injured during ODI series against England, may not bowl in IPL 14
- Finance Nifty Ends 258 Points Lower As Covid Cases Weigh
- Technology Oppo A54 Launched In India Starting At Rs. 13,490; Specs And Offers
- Automobiles Isuzu D-Max Hi-Lander Spied At The Dealership Ahead Of Its Launch: Details & More!
- Education Kerala Exam Postponed: Kerala Postpones University Exams Amid Spike In Covid-19 Cases
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In April 2021
To stay healthy, nutritionists always recommend keeping your body hydrated. Daily intake of minimum 6 glasses of water is a must. But, that becomes boring sometimes and you can't stop telling your kids to have more water.
What if you get a tasty option to keep yourself hydrated? We'd say, go for smoothies. Fruit and vegetable smoothies taste awesome and all the essential nutrients remain intact in the smoothies as well.
Mango and orange smoothie is the best way to have these two fruits to replenish your body with essential nutrients. Preparation is very simple and it also tastes great too. So, have a look at the complete recipe below.
Serves - 2
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
1. Mango Pulp - ¾th cup (chilled)
2. Orange Juice - ½ cup (chilled)
3. Vanilla Ice-cream - ½ cup
4. Curds - 4 tbsp (chilled)
5. Sugar - 1¾th cup
6. Crushed Ice - 4 tbsp
1. Take the juicer and add mango pulp, orange juice, sugar, curd and vanilla ice cream into it.
2. Cover the lid well and blend everything.
3. Take two big glasses and add some crushed ice into it.
4. Now, serve the mango and orange smoothie chilled.