- 6 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 8 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 9 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 11 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Finale: Pratik Sehajpal Is 1st Confirmed Contestant Of Bigg Boss 15; Here's When It'll Be Aired!
- Sports Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Odegaard secures back-to-back wins for Gunners
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Strawberries are always refreshing and sweet. Whether it is a Christmas party or the New Year's eve, strawberries are always a hit everywhere. There is a plethora of strawberry recipes to relish during the Christmas season and strawberry margarita is definitely one of the most sought-after recipes among all.
Although the strawberry margarita is a perfect drink for summers, you can even relish it throughout the year. You could buy strawberry crush from a local mall for this preparation. This way, you can enjoy this amazing drink during your Christmas or New Year parties.
This revitalizing beverage can be served after the Christmas get-together dinner. This article will guide you with all the necessary steps to prepare the strawberry margarita. Read on to know more:
Serves - 2 people
Cooking time - 8 to 10 minutes
Crushed ice - 3 and 1/2 cup
Strawberry crush - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 4 tablespoons
Lime juice - 4 tablespoons
Ingredients for the Glass Rim
One tablespoon of salt
One tablespoon of lime juice
Prepare the Rim
Take the serving glasses. Take two plates put lime juice in the first one and put some salt in the second plate. Take the first glass and dip its rim in the lime juice plate and thereafter put the glass smoothly over the plate which consists of salt.
Wipe up the extra salt and just keep it aside. Repeat the same process with the other glasses as well. Now, the glasses are ready to be used.
Take a blender. Add the strawberry crush, crushed ice, sugar and lime juice and blend them together in a blender until you get a smooth mixture.
Transfer it to each of the salt-lemon rimmed glasses and serve up straight away.
This awesome drink has a tangy and sweet flavour to it and is the best drink you can prepare for the Christmas party. Cheers!!