The only thing that you can do to beat the summer heat is stay hydrated by drinking enough quantity of juices and water. But, at one point, you tend to feel bored of drinking juices or water .
So, to beat this scorching summer heat, you can prepare this wonderful and cool falooda recipe. Yes, you read it right! You need not have to go out in this hot summer to taste your favourite falooda recipe.
You can prepare this chilling falooda recipe right at your home. Since the entire day is hot and sunny, you can prepare this easy and cool recipe and serve it chilled.
Have a look at this cool, easy falooda recipe.
Serves - 2
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Basil seeds - 2 tablespoons
- Strawberry syrup - 3 tablespoons
- Vermicelli - 2 cups
- Vanilla ice cream - 2 cups
- Cherry - 1/2 cup
- Sliced almonds - 1/4th cup
- Raisins - 1/4th cup
- Cashews - 1/4th cup
Also Read: Fried Ice Cream Recipe: A Must Try
- Take a bowl and add milk to it. Later, add sugar and let it boil for ten to fifteen minutes. Then allow it to cool in room temperature.
- Meanwhile, take a smaller bowl and add basil seeds to it. Then add hot water, so that the basil seeds are immersed in water.
- Keep it aside for sometime, until it becomes soft.
- Now take two big falooda bowls (or glasses) and first add the strawberry syrup.
- Then add the soaked basil seeds.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vermicelli and milk.
- Then, add a few dry fruits and cherries too.
- Add the vanilla ice cream on the top.
- Now, add the strawberry syrup and sprinkle some more dry fruits.
The tasty and cool falooda recipe is now ready to be served.
Try this summer recipe and let us know your feedback.