- 17 min ago Daily Horoscope: 15 April 2021
- 11 hrs ago Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
- 12 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- 13 hrs ago Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Automobiles Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
There are many non-vegetarians who are a big fan of seafood. There are many seafood dishes that can tempt you and make you salivate. From fish to shrimps, there are many seafood that you can include in your diet.
It would be interesting to know that apart from being delicious, seafood is also healthy. For example shrimps are great supplier of proteins and low in fat and calories which make them a healthy food. Shrimps benefits the health as you can control the bad cholesterol (LDL) levels and prevent heart diseases like heart attack and blockage. AMAZING SEAFOOD RECIPES FOR EVENING
As shrimps are loved and enjoyed with rice, here is an Indian style shrimp fried rice. It is a perfect recipe for seafood lovers who want to eat rice and shrimps in a new way. The best part of this rice recipe is, the shrimps are crisp as they are fried. Check out the recipe.
Shrimps Fried Rice Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Boiled rice- 2 cups (cold)
- Shrimps- 250 gms (small size)
- Carrots- 3-4 (chopped)
- Beans- 6-7 (chopped)
- Capsicum- 1 (chopped)
- Spring onions- 2 (finely chopped0
- Black peppercorns- 4-5 (grounded)
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Wash the shrimps and marinate with lemon and salt for 25-30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the shrimps for about 7-8 minutes on a low flame. Stir at intervals to allow even frying.
- Strain and keep the shrimps aside.
- In the same pan, add the chopped spring onions and cook for about a minute on a high flame.
- Add the remaining vegetables namely carrot, beans and capsicum and mix well. Cook for another 4-5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Sprinkle salt and grounded peppercorns into the pan. Now add the fried shrimps and toss.
- After a minute of cooking, add the boiled rice and mix all the ingredients in the pan properly.
- Cook for another minute and then turn off the flame.
Shrimps fried rice is ready to eat. Serve it hot.