- 4 hrs ago COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- 5 hrs ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 6 hrs ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 6 hrs ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: After Salman Khan’s Jokes, Disha Parmar Replies To Rahul Vaidya’s Marriage Proposal
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
There are many non-vegetarians who are a big fan of seafood. There are many seafood dishes that can tempt you and make you salivate. From fish to shrimps, there are many seafood that you can include in your diet.
It would be interesting to know that apart from being delicious, seafood is also healthy. For example shrimps are great supplier of proteins and low in fat and calories which make them a healthy food. Shrimps benefits the health as you can control the bad cholesterol (LDL) levels and prevent heart diseases like heart attack and blockage. AMAZING SEAFOOD RECIPES FOR EVENING
As shrimps are loved and enjoyed with rice, here is an Indian style shrimp fried rice. It is a perfect recipe for seafood lovers who want to eat rice and shrimps in a new way. The best part of this rice recipe is, the shrimps are crisp as they are fried. Check out the recipe.
Shrimps Fried Rice Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Boiled rice- 2 cups (cold)
- Shrimps- 250 gms (small size)
- Carrots- 3-4 (chopped)
- Beans- 6-7 (chopped)
- Capsicum- 1 (chopped)
- Spring onions- 2 (finely chopped0
- Black peppercorns- 4-5 (grounded)
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Wash the shrimps and marinate with lemon and salt for 25-30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the shrimps for about 7-8 minutes on a low flame. Stir at intervals to allow even frying.
- Strain and keep the shrimps aside.
- In the same pan, add the chopped spring onions and cook for about a minute on a high flame.
- Add the remaining vegetables namely carrot, beans and capsicum and mix well. Cook for another 4-5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Sprinkle salt and grounded peppercorns into the pan. Now add the fried shrimps and toss.
- After a minute of cooking, add the boiled rice and mix all the ingredients in the pan properly.
- Cook for another minute and then turn off the flame.
Shrimps fried rice is ready to eat. Serve it hot.