Of late, one of the most prefered dish for lunch is burger. Right from collage guys to office goers and the house wives all of them love to eat burger.
So, if you love eating burger, you dont have to always order for it or go out to eat them. The best and healthiest way to eat burger is to prepare them right at your house.
So, today we shall teach you the easy and fast way to prepare chicken burger at your home. As you prepare it at your home, you can serve it to all your family members and you really don't have to worry about the cost.
Let's start preparing healthy and tasty cheese chicken burger.
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 20 minutes
Cooking time - 25 minutes.
- Chicken mince - 100 gms
- Bun - 4
- bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Garlic - 1/2 tbsp
- Tomato - 2
- Onion - 2
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Sauce - 1 cup
- Cheese slice - 4
- In a bowl, add minced kheema and bread crumbs and mix them well.
- Now, add grated garlic, salt, black pepper, onions and coriander. Mix them throughly.
- Now, make four equal parts and neatly pat them to make flat patties.
- Keep them aside.
- Now in a flat pan, add oil and then place the pattie and heat them until they turn brownish red.
- This will take ten to 15 minutes.
- Heat the pattie on both the sides.
- Take the mayonnaise and ketchup and mix them well.
- Now, take the bun and cut them into two. In a pan, add butter and heat the bun.
- Take the bun from the pan and apply the mayonnaise mixture on both the halves of thebun. Keep aside.
- In the bun, add sliced tomato, onion and cheese.
- Then place the pattie and close it with the other piece of bun.
- Now, chicken cheese burger is ready to be served.
- Do prepare this yummy dish and let us know your feedback.