- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 January 2021
- 16 hrs ago Plastic Face Shields Are Not A Safe Alternative To Cloth Masks: Find Out Why
- 21 hrs ago Your Go-To Easy, Warm And Dewy Winter Makeup Guide Ft. Bhumi Pednekar
- 22 hrs ago Kirti Kulhari Gives Us Smart And Sophisticated Fashion Inspiration For Meetings In Her Multi Neon Shades Saree
- News How the pro-Khalistan Sikhs For Justice is influencing the farmers’ protest
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest For January 15: Win Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Finance What’s In Store For Indian Real Estate In 2021
- Sports Dakar 2021: Al Attiyah reduces Peterhansel's lead after winning penultimate stage
- Movies Eeswaran Day 1 Box Office Collection: Simbu Starrer Opens To Average Response
- Education IBPS PO Prelims Result 2020 Declared
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Stage 11 Results & Highlights: Harith Noah Inches Close To Top 20 Finish In General
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu And Kashmir In January In 2021
Do you miss your mom's cooking? Do you stay away from your family and are you tired of eating outside food? Relax, we are here to solve your problem.
We shall share with you an easy chicken wrap recipe that can be prepared in minutes. And the best part is, you can have this wrap at any time of the day.
If you are packed with a tight schedule in the day, you can prepare the chicken wrap and have it right at your desk. Though eating at your desk in your office is not a good idea, having your lunch is better than skipping it!
As the name suggests, the main ingredient is chicken; and in case you are a veggie lover, you can add some boiled potatoes and green vegetables along to make it into a wholesome wrap.
Have a look at the other ingredients that are required and the method of preparation.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 30 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Boneless chicken - 200 g
- Onions - 1 cup (chopped)
- Tomatoes - 1 cup (chopped)
- Capsicum - 1 cup (chopped)
- Mayonnaise - 2 teaspoons
- Green chillies - 5 to 6
- Ginger & garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander strands - 1 cup
- Pepper - 1 teaspoon
For The Chapati Dough:
- Atta - 2 cups
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Take a pan and add oil, once the oil has heated up, add the onions, tomatoes, ginger & garlic paste, green chillies and mix them well.
- Now, add in the carrots, capsicum and then minced boneless chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle water to the chicken mince, so that it is not too dry.
- Add pepper and lemon and mix all the ingredients well.
- Let it cook for five to ten minutes. Then turn off the stove.
- Meanwhile, to make the dough, add atta, maida (all purpose flour), salt and water.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Add oil to knead the dough and make it soft.
- Make medium-sized round balls and roll it to make the chapatis.
- Prepare the chapatis and keep them aside.
- Now, take each chapati and grease it with some mayonnaise.
- Then, place the already prepared masala chicken mince mixture at the centre of the chapati.
- Neatly roll the chapathi to make it into a wrap.
Serve the hot chicken wrap with some sauce or pack it for lunch.
Try this easy recipe and let us know your feedback.