- 1 hr ago Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- 4 hrs ago National Girl Child Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- 4 hrs ago Lady Gaga’s Crown Braid Hairstyle At The Inauguration Is Chic But It Has A Hidden Detail That Is Unmissable!
- 5 hrs ago After Viral Memes, Here’s The Story Behind Bernie Sanders’ Famous Mittens
- News At 78 and the oldest president, Biden sees a world changed
- Sports You did not play a game here but your attitude was really good, your time will come: Rahane hails Kuldeep
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya Witnesses A Drop; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Re-Enters Top 5
- Finance With 8.5% Return Should I Invest In This Fund For PPF-like Benefits?
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Bored of eating the same old chicken curries? Then it's time to try something unique and delicious. Here is a completely new and unique recipe of jeera chicken curry. Jeera refers to cumin which clearly shows that cumin plays the major role in this chicken recipe.
The mild flavour of cumin gives this chicken recipe a delightful taste which is simply hard to resist. So, what are you waiting for? Try out this jeera chicken curry recipe today and provide a delightful treat to your senses. Here is the recipe.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Chicken breasts- 4 (cut into 1 inch chunks)
- Ghee- 2tbsp
- Mustard seeds- 1tsp
- Cumin powder- 1tbsp
- White cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Spring onions- 4 (finely chopped)
- Garlic puree- 1tbsp
- Ginger puree- 1tbsp
- Fresh green chillies- 3 (finely cut)
- Chicken stock- 1 cup (250ml)
- Tomatoes- 1 cup (chopped)
- Red chilli powder- 1tbsp
- Red bell pepper- 1 (cut into one inch squares)
- White onion- 1 (finely sliced)
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped coriander for garnishing
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large pan or wok. When hot, add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds and allow to sizzle for about 30 seconds.
- Now add the cumin powder, red chilli powder, spring onions, green chillies, garlic and ginger. Stir to combine. Toss in the sliced onions and bell peppers and coat in the the oil. Fry for about two minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry until the chicken is about 50% cooked. This should only take a couple of minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Pour in the chicken stock and simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and dust with the garam masala, and chopped coriander for garnishing!