- 4 min ago 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- 4 hrs ago Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- 6 hrs ago From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- 9 hrs ago Upma Recipe: How To Make It At Home
- Sports India vs Australia: Washington-Shardul partnership was outstanding, says Ponting
- News Doubling farmers income biggest priority of Modi govt: Shah
- Movies 51st IFFI Kick Starts With Enthralling Cultural Performances To Celebrate The Joy Of Cinema
- Automobiles Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Undoubtedly, if you eat chicken then you must have tasted chilli chicken at least once in your lifetime. It's simply delicious, isn't it? But most of us have only tasted the red chilli chicken cooked in sauce and red chillies. But have you ever tasted the green chilli chicken?
The green chilli chicken recipe is one of a kind. It is a special treat for people who love to pair up chicken with chillies. And you just note that this recipe uses a lot of chillies in the preparation. The delectable aroma of the green chillies lend this chicken recipe its mindblowing flavour.
So, this winter set your tongue on fire with this hot and spicy green chilli chicken recipe. It is different, spicy and tastes amazing. Do give it a try.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
All you need
- Chicken- 1 kg
- Green chillies- 1 cup (small)
- Onions- 2 (diced)
- Garlic- 10 cloves
- Ginger- 1 medium piece
- Fresh coriander leaves- 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Salt- as per taste
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Coriander powder- 2tsp
- Roasted cumin powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Oil- 3tbsp
1. Grind the onions, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and three green chillies with little water and salt. Make a fine paste.
2. Wash and then marinate the chicken pieces with this paste for about half an hour.
3. Then heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. Saute for a minute.
4. Add all the green chillies, salt and saute till the chillies change colour.
5. Now add the chicken to the pan and saute on medium heat for 6-7 minutes.
6. Then add the coriander powder, roasted cumin powder, turmeric powder and garam masala. Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
7. Cover the chicken with a lid and cook it on low flame for 10-15 minutes till it gets cooked completely. Stir occassionally.
8. Once done, remove the lid, switch off the flame and serve.
Hot and spicy green chilli chicken recipe is ready to be served. Eanjoy this delightful recipe with rice or rotis.
Green chillies are considered harmless when compared to red chillies. It protects you against cancer, improves immunity and has zero calories. Therefore this chicken recipe can be called a healthy one.
Keep the chicken marinated in a refrigerator a night before you make this recipe. It will taste even better.