- 3 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 5 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 6 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 7 hrs ago Leading Short Video App Josh And MASH Project Foundation Collaborate To Launch #HungerHarega Challenge
- News Cyclone Gulab: Odisha, Andhra put on high alert; 24 NDRF teams dispatched
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs PBKS, Match 37 Live Updates: Sunrisers Hyderabad take on Punjab Kings
- Technology Realme V11s 5G With Dimensity 810 Launched; What's Different From Standard Realme V11?
- Finance I-T Department Notifies FY21 "Safe Harbour" Rates For Cos
- Movies Doctor Trailer: The Power-Packed Update Of Sivakarthikeyan Starrer To Be Out Today At 5 PM
- Automobiles Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- Education International Daughter’s Day 2021: Date, History, Significance And Quotes About This Special Day
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
Undoubtedly, if you eat chicken then you must have tasted chilli chicken at least once in your lifetime. It's simply delicious, isn't it? But most of us have only tasted the red chilli chicken cooked in sauce and red chillies. But have you ever tasted the green chilli chicken?
The green chilli chicken recipe is one of a kind. It is a special treat for people who love to pair up chicken with chillies. And you just note that this recipe uses a lot of chillies in the preparation. The delectable aroma of the green chillies lend this chicken recipe its mindblowing flavour.
So, this winter set your tongue on fire with this hot and spicy green chilli chicken recipe. It is different, spicy and tastes amazing. Do give it a try.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
All you need
- Chicken- 1 kg
- Green chillies- 1 cup (small)
- Onions- 2 (diced)
- Garlic- 10 cloves
- Ginger- 1 medium piece
- Fresh coriander leaves- 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Salt- as per taste
- Turmeric powder- 1tsp
- Coriander powder- 2tsp
- Roasted cumin powder- 1tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Oil- 3tbsp
1. Grind the onions, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and three green chillies with little water and salt. Make a fine paste.
2. Wash and then marinate the chicken pieces with this paste for about half an hour.
3. Then heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. Saute for a minute.
4. Add all the green chillies, salt and saute till the chillies change colour.
5. Now add the chicken to the pan and saute on medium heat for 6-7 minutes.
6. Then add the coriander powder, roasted cumin powder, turmeric powder and garam masala. Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
7. Cover the chicken with a lid and cook it on low flame for 10-15 minutes till it gets cooked completely. Stir occassionally.
8. Once done, remove the lid, switch off the flame and serve.
Hot and spicy green chilli chicken recipe is ready to be served. Eanjoy this delightful recipe with rice or rotis.
Green chillies are considered harmless when compared to red chillies. It protects you against cancer, improves immunity and has zero calories. Therefore this chicken recipe can be called a healthy one.
Keep the chicken marinated in a refrigerator a night before you make this recipe. It will taste even better.