- 7 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 8 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Hariyali chicken kebab recipe is a traditional grilled starter dish which is simply perfect for the auspicious month of Ramzan. You can come across these green and spicy appetizers in most of the Punjabi restaurants and dhabas. So, how about making this delicious kebab recipe at home?
The main step in preparing this kebab recipe is the marination. The marinade is made using a combination of mint and coriander leaves along with yogurt and a rich blend of spices. The chicken pieces are marinated with this mixture and then grilled on fire. The flavour of mint and coriander is simply irresistible and you definitely cannot stop once you start relishing these delightful kebabs.
So, prepare hariyali chicken kebab recipe at home during Ramzan and break your fast with this tempting delight.
Preparation time: 3 hours
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Chicken pieces- 500gms (boneless)
- Fresh coriander leaves- ½ cup (chopped)
- Mint leaves- ½ cup (chopped)
- Garlic- 4 cloves
- Ginger- 1 inch piece
- Green chillies- 2
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Cinnamon stick- 1
- Green cardamom- 3 cloves
- Lemon juice- 2tbsp
- Thick yogurt- 2tbsp
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Skewers- to grill
- Grind all the ingredients except chicken in a mixer into a thick and smooth paste.
- Wash the chicken thoroughly with water.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the prepared paste.
- Keep these marinated chicken pieces aside for about 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, carefully pierce the chicken pieces into the skewers.
- If you are using bamboo skewers, then soak them in water for about half an hour, so that they do not get burnt.
- You can put 5-6 pieces in each skewer.
- Brush them lightly with oil.
- Now cook these chicken pieces over the grill or tandoor for about 10-15 minutes till they are completely cooked.
- In case you want to cook it in an oven, pre-heat the oven for about 400F or 200 degree Celsius .
- Place the skewers tray and bake the kebabs for 10 minutes.
- Once done, remove the pieces from the skewers carefully and transfer the kebabs to the serving platter.
Serve the hariyali chicken kebab recipe with green chutney or yogurt.