- 25 min ago An Expert’s View On Managing PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disease)
- 58 min ago How To Deal With Common Underarm Problems
- 2 hrs ago ICW 2020: From Gowns To Lehengas To Sarees, Dolly J’s Gulenaar Collection Is For Confident Brides
- 2 hrs ago 25 Natural Home Remedies For Allergies: You Might Not Be Knowing About Number 19
- Technology Tata Sky Offering Landline Services With Broadband Plans; Should You Buy?
- Finance 4 Reasons Why Sensex Fell 800 Points On 21 Sept
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Says Mumbai Film Industry Kills People; Demands Strict Action Against Anurag Kashyap
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Limited Time Subscription Offer Introduced During Festive Season
- News Indian Army to use double-humped camels for patrolling in Ladakh
- Sports Melting gesture! Virat Kohli renames Twitter handle, jersey as Simranjeet Singh; here's reason
- Education NLAT 2020 Cancelled And Admission Through CLAT Exam: Supreme Court
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Hariyali chicken kebab recipe is a traditional grilled starter dish which is simply perfect for the auspicious month of Ramzan. You can come across these green and spicy appetizers in most of the Punjabi restaurants and dhabas. So, how about making this delicious kebab recipe at home?
The main step in preparing this kebab recipe is the marination. The marinade is made using a combination of mint and coriander leaves along with yogurt and a rich blend of spices. The chicken pieces are marinated with this mixture and then grilled on fire. The flavour of mint and coriander is simply irresistible and you definitely cannot stop once you start relishing these delightful kebabs.
So, prepare hariyali chicken kebab recipe at home during Ramzan and break your fast with this tempting delight.
Preparation time: 3 hours
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Chicken pieces- 500gms (boneless)
- Fresh coriander leaves- ½ cup (chopped)
- Mint leaves- ½ cup (chopped)
- Garlic- 4 cloves
- Ginger- 1 inch piece
- Green chillies- 2
- Cumin seeds- 1tsp
- Cinnamon stick- 1
- Green cardamom- 3 cloves
- Lemon juice- 2tbsp
- Thick yogurt- 2tbsp
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Skewers- to grill
- Grind all the ingredients except chicken in a mixer into a thick and smooth paste.
- Wash the chicken thoroughly with water.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the prepared paste.
- Keep these marinated chicken pieces aside for about 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, carefully pierce the chicken pieces into the skewers.
- If you are using bamboo skewers, then soak them in water for about half an hour, so that they do not get burnt.
- You can put 5-6 pieces in each skewer.
- Brush them lightly with oil.
- Now cook these chicken pieces over the grill or tandoor for about 10-15 minutes till they are completely cooked.
- In case you want to cook it in an oven, pre-heat the oven for about 400F or 200 degree Celsius .
- Place the skewers tray and bake the kebabs for 10 minutes.
- Once done, remove the pieces from the skewers carefully and transfer the kebabs to the serving platter.
Serve the hariyali chicken kebab recipe with green chutney or yogurt.