- 3 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 10 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 38 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 53 min ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Dipannita Sharma Slams Kapil For Joking About Sanjay Dutt's 300 Girlfriends
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Breakfast in most homes is a hurried affair. The saying goes that one must have breakfast like a king but our busy schedules hardly permit us a sumptuous breakfast. Most working professionals and students just grab some food in the morning so that they can eat on the go. So what is better than a sandwich to eat on the way to work or class? Egg and salami sandwich is one of the easiest breakfast recipes for busy people.
The egg and salami sandwich recipe requires very little cooking. Salami is processed meat, so you need not cook it at all. And eggs can be cooked very fast. So making an egg salami sandwich is a matter of five minutes. Besides, having egg and salami for breakfast is healthy. You will be giving yourself a protein-rich and low-fat breakfast. This easy sandwich recipe can be made even by beginners.
Here is the recipe for an egg salami sandwich:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Chicken salami- 4 slices
- Eggs- 2
- Olive oil- 1tsp
- Pepper- ½ tsp
- Low fat cheese- 2 slices
- Brown bread- 4 slices
- English mustard sauce- 1tbsp
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Salt- as per taste
- Thaw the slices of salami in warm water.
- This should take about five minutes.
- You can either toss the salami in the pan with a dash of olive oil or just have it uncooked.
- Warm olive oil in a flat pan; break two eggs into it. Drizzle salt and green chillies.
- Scramble the eggs and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now take two slices of brown bread and place a slice of cheese in each.