- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Breakfast in most homes is a hurried affair. The saying goes that one must have breakfast like a king but our busy schedules hardly permit us a sumptuous breakfast. Most working professionals and students just grab some food in the morning so that they can eat on the go. So what is better than a sandwich to eat on the way to work or class? Egg and salami sandwich is one of the easiest breakfast recipes for busy people.
The egg and salami sandwich recipe requires very little cooking. Salami is processed meat, so you need not cook it at all. And eggs can be cooked very fast. So making an egg salami sandwich is a matter of five minutes. Besides, having egg and salami for breakfast is healthy. You will be giving yourself a protein-rich and low-fat breakfast. This easy sandwich recipe can be made even by beginners.
Here is the recipe for an egg salami sandwich:
Preparation time:5 minutes
Cooking time:5 minutes
- Chicken salami- 4 slices
- Eggs- 2
- Olive oil- 1tsp
- Pepper- ½ tsp
- Low fat cheese- 2 slices
- Brown bread- 4 slices
- English mustard sauce- 1tbsp
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Salt- as per taste
- Thaw the slices of salami in warm water.
- This should take about five minutes.
- You can either toss the salami in the pan with a dash of olive oil or just have it uncooked.
- Warm olive oil in a flat pan; break two eggs into it. Drizzle salt and green chillies.
- Scramble the eggs and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now take two slices of brown bread and place a slice of cheese in each.