- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 51: Puneri Paltan Vs Bengaluru Bulls: Dream 11 Predictions, Fantasy Tips
- Technology Dish TV Introduces D2h Magic Streaming Device With Live TV, OTT Apps Support At Rs. 399
- Movies Ajith Kumar Overtakes Rajinikanth And Vijay To Become The First Tamil Actor To Achieve This Record!
- News Karnataka govt transfers IMA ponzi case to CBI
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Automobiles New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Everybody wants to make something easy for breakfast. That is why, we either end up having eggs for breakfast or some other common dish that we have had several times. It gets boring beyond a point. If you want to rekindle your family's interest in breakfast as a meal, then you can try this amazing new paratha recipe. If you have some left over chicken from last night's curry, then make delicious chicken parathas for breakfast.
Chicken parathas are easy to make for breakfast because the chicken is already cooked. Being a leftover recipe, it also ensures optimum utilization of resources in your house. Moreover, chicken paratha is treat for non vegetarians who are bored with the same old vegetarian dishes for breakfast.
This paratha recipe can be made in 20 minutes if you have already kneaded the dough. Like all other paratha recipes, you need to prepare the filling and then stuff it into dough balls. It is a very simple recipe to try.
Serves: 10 parathas
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Leftover chicken- 100 grams (shredded)
- Onions- 2 (sliced)
- Capsicum or green bell pepper- 1 (sliced)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1tsp
- Green chillies- 4 (chopped finely)
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Pepper- 1tsp
- Flour- 2 cups (kneaded into dough)
- Ghee- 1tbsp
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
1. Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan. Season it with ground pepper.
2. Then add the onions to the pan and saute for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Stir to mix and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
4. Add the finely sliced capsicum and sprinkle salt. Remember that the left over chicken already has salt and then add salt as per your taste.
5. Add the shredded chicken to the pan and sprinkle chaat masala on it. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
6. Then take the pan off the flame and let it cool.
7. Meanwhile make balls (about inch diametre each) from the dough. Create a depression in each of the balls.
8. Now stuff the chicken masala you prepared into the dough balls and seal them with your fingers.
9. Roll out the parathas carefully without breaking up the crust.
10. Now heat a little bit of ghee on a flat pan and fry the parathas.
Serve the chicken parathas hot with pickle and raita (curd).